Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 9/21/2001 7:42:05 PM EDT
Post your favorite sheep joke here Farmer Jorgensen was showing the second grade class from the city his farm one afternoon. First they saw the cows in his feild and then his tractor in the machine shed. Next they went into the barn to see the animals. He walked past the sheep pen to the hogs. One kid protested. "Aren't we gonna see the sheep? We wanna see the sheep!" "Nevermind those sheep, come on now over here and see the big hogs I got." "We wanna see the sheep! They're purty" "Okay,real quick then" "Teacher what's the sheep say? Baaaa!" At that Farmer Jorgensen was a little alarmed. "Pay no attention to those sheep;They're nuthin but damn liars!"
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:04:31 PM EDT
New Mexico, The land where men are men, and the sheep are nervous. Why wouldn't you take a leak on the side of the road in Aggie land? Cause, all the sheep would back up to the fence
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:10:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2001 11:42:39 PM EDT by sgtar15]
When I was about 14 I had this cat named Snowy, she wasn't always white however. I discovered that there is a lot of things a young man can do with a cat and a piece of balony[}:D]. The claws were a problem however....[;)][;)] sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:34:36 PM EDT
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/029/el/RO/yo/LS28585.jpg[/img]
Top Top