Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 6:07:38 PM EDT
i just can't stand it anymore! the reason is: i get pissed off and leave for my computer. what p/o's me? except for the history channel, and the learning channel(commercials p/o me also though). 'most all of it is insulting to my intelligence. today, on the 'animal channel' there was a 15 minute expose' on a couple that had modified their house for the total and exclusive comfort of their pet cats. cats are ok by me, useful 'varminters', outside, but this is f---ing ridiculous. i can see where many people from other countries that watch this and all the rest of the drivel that our stations spew forth on the airwaves get their attitudes towards us. comments?
willy
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I get EVERY CHANNEL and maybe watch 5. Of course I cannot subscribe ONLY to those 5.

A good idea of how foreigners get their impressions of Americans...watch the movie "15 Minutes."
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I only watch:

1) College Football
2) College Basketball
3) HBO's Band of Brothers

Nothing else because everything else is crap.

- CD
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I like watching Iron Chef. They are showing the old episodes with the first Iron Chef Japanese, Michiba.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Playboy Channel
South Park
The Man Show
History Channel
The Learning Channel
Nova(Depending Upon Topic)
The Discovery Channel
Howard Stern

Then Movie Channels like HBO depending upon what is showing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#8]
My GF hates it... It's TLC, Discovery, or History all the time for me.

Kiwi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top