Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/20/2001 6:53:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2001 6:57:00 PM EDT by Monel_Funkawitz]
<--- Laugh at the noobie. [:D] Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone ever got a Hellstorm to work on a AR? My guess is if they did work, they would either come on every gun, or the company would be out of business from liability. One of two has happened. I can't get this damn thing to work. I've tried it on AK's, AR's, Mini 14's.... you name it. I was wondering if anyone else had one working, or if I am just wasting my time. Form 4 parts are too expensive, so I was looking for an alternative. I figured with all the brands out there, they MUST work. The Branch Davidians used them in Waco, and Hellstorm got sued or something. Anyway, tell me I am either crazy for buying this thing, or I am not understanding the concept of this spring gizmo.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:57:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Monel_Funkawitz:<--- Laugh at the noobie. :D Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone ever got a Hellstorm to work on a AR? My guess is if they did work, they would either come on every gun, or the company would be out of business from liability. One of two has happened. I can't get this damn thing to work. I've tried it on AK's, AR's, Mini 14's.... you name it. I was wondering if anyone else had one working, or if I am just wasting my time. Form 4 parts are too expensive, so I was looking for an alternative. I figured with all the brands out there, they MUST work. The Branch Davidians used them in Waco, and Hellstorm got sued or something. Anyway, tell me I am either crazy for buying this thing, or I am not understanding the concept of this spring gizmo.
View Quote
jumpin' right in with full auto post, huh. took me at least 10 before I asked that kind of question. That said, I love my AR's too much to strap one of those beasts on it. Tried it on an SKS once, to cumbersome. I wasn't to hit what i am shooting at. 2 Bits. Welcome aboard. Zaz
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:00:23 PM EDT
Well, atleast I'm not asking how to make a DIAS like some of the other's have done. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:09:58 PM EDT
What's a DIAS? [):)] Don't answer that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:10:18 PM EDT
I've heard a Jewell trigger adjusted to 1.5 pounds can easily be bump fired.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:12:32 PM EDT
I've had lots of full auto experience.. And those "devices" are a very poor excuse.. Learn to do controlled rapid semiauto from the shoulder using the sights.. Start off with a .22 if you need to.. soon you'll have people asking "Is that a machinegun?".. "Firepower is not rounds downrange. It's the single bullet that kills your enemy that defines it." Meplat.
Top Top