Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 1:13:09 PM EDT
This is just one of the gems you will find there.

[url]http://www.mtv.com/community/message_boards/viewthread.jhtml?bID=1015&tID=48594&mID=235641&offset=0[/url]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
IP blocked by my employer
[puke]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't even need to look once I saw "mtv" in the url.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Diplomatic solution!  Ha!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Time for a game of Good thought/ Bad thought

babygirl44663
09:20/01 1:30 PM

Rate It!   1  2  3  4  

RE: Time to kick ass!!
Yes they have to pay and pay high for what they have done to us...after this i dont think any one will mess with out county...
View Quote

[red]good thought...[/red][bounce]

ALL4ONE
09:20/01 2:10 PM

Rate It!   1  2  3  4    
Like this is really the solution.
Did we not learn anything from the Clinton Adminstration?
View Quote

[blue] bad thought...[/blue] [puke] if you did learn anything from the Klinton Administration you would know that his way of "problem solving" aka "let's take the heat off another one of my scandals for a while" didn't work.  That is why the same terrorist have kept attacking the U.S. during his administration - and a little bit after. Not for long though.

Tweety11383
09:20/01 2:45 PM

Rate It!   1  2  3  4    
I don't think it is so smart to go and attack this country cause is Bush so sure that this man did it. They shouldd try to compromise or this war will turn bad. Whose to say they wouldn't kick our ass. Just think about that!!!!
View Quote

[blue] bad thought ...[/blue] [rolleyes]This person has obviosly kept themself unware of the links that they continue to make to Osoma.

teebalicious1
09:20/01 3:08 PM

Rate It!   1  2  3  4    
I feel your anger, but what we need is a lasting peace, not more agression. Violence begets violence. There are diplomatic solutions to this crisis, and peaceful and reconcilliartory ways to acheive justice.
View Quote

[blue]bad thought ...[/blue][soapbox]  Yes there are diplomatic solutions to this crisis.  Tell the taliban to hand over Osoma or be dealt with as an enemy of the United States.  If they are not with us they are against us.  I don't know that peace will work with people who seem to think that violence rids the world of sinful people and also gives them an automatic key to heaven.

I am going to go make a few replies now.
[stick]
Azaria
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top