Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2001 7:39:21 AM EDT
Just finished talking to someone at work. Had to finally walk away. The usual liberal bullshit-you can imagine, I won't bore you all with details.
My question is whether we have the stomach for what is necessary? Killing some women and children, body bags of our own, financial cost and the hardships that will entail. Let me tell ya, I see a large number of people every day who have there hand out for gov money(ours) and who simply cannot deal with life. I don't doubt that most of the men in this country know what needs to be done but I see an erosion of support for any substantial war effort. At least a war effort that will have any significant impact on making us any safer from acts of terrorism. What are you guys hearing from others?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#1]
We had to drink bottled water from
the U.A.E. because
no one had the stomach
for the non potable
local water supply.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]
The longer we wait, the more support we are going to lose. Especially now that the Taleban said they will turn over Bin Laden if we prove he is the culprit. Thats a cop-out because we have to prove it to them and thats easier said than done.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Every day I hear more people talking about diplomacy, WTF. The only diplomacy we NEED comes from the barrel of a gun, the scream of a missile, or the looming of bombers overhead. Why do we even desire peace, peace is impossibile. Peace is a theory that is unatainable in reality. Peace is like communism, a theory that violates human nature. We are naturally a combative species, why don't we stop all this happy, smiley crap and start killing the bad guys. The killing of an enemy is its own reward.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The media is over playing all of this and the American people are just accepting all of this as oh well......  Go and go now.  Hit and hit now.  All of the Afghanistan leaders are in one place hit them get them all........  There deadline was today.

[devil][rocket]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to offer an opposing viewpoint here. The issue is not that many of us do not have the "stomach" for war. The issue, at least in my mind is that all of you gung-ho, let's go nuke Muslims/Arabs/etc into dust crowd are falling for the psychological manipulation.

CNN et all are PSYOPS. You have been masterfully conditioned to believe the lies they propagate. While it is entirely possible that some of the low-level individuals involved in this might have been Arabs or Muslims, the REAL source of this abomination exists within our very government--both overtly and covertly. The "controllers" have you so blind with rage that you are hacking at the branches of the evil tree, not the roots.

Don't question my patriotism. I believe 100% in the IDEAS contained in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill or Rights. I have put my life on the line to uphold and protect them as well. I am all for going after those responsible, as are many of us. To do that, we have to root out the forces who oppose the ideas upon which this country was founded, because those are the forces who are behind these crimes against humanity.

This war has been raging in your absence. It did not start on September 11, 2001. The war between righteousness and evil has raged for a long, long time. One of the reasons that it has is that the forces of evil use smoke and mirrors to whip people into a frenzy directed not at the source of the evil but at minor players. Don't buy into it. Let's go after the real perpetrators.

Link Posted: 9/19/2001 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
mirrors to whip people into a frenzy directed not at the source of the evil but at minor players. Don't buy into it. Let's go after the real perpetrators.
View Quote

And who do you think the real perpetrators are?

just curious
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Again, I forget the spiritual disconnection most folks still possess. I thought I was being very clear.

The force responsible are the forces who oppose the Creator of this universe. The forces of hell itself, acting through various governments (including our own) and groups all over this planet. That's who's responsible for these atrocities. The fallen angels and their leaders. Clear enough?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Again, I forget the spiritual disconnection most folks still possess. I thought I was being very clear.

The force responsible are the forces who oppose the Creator of this universe. The forces of hell itself, acting through various governments (including our own) and groups all over this planet. That's who's responsible for these atrocities. The fallen angels and their leaders. Clear enough?
View Quote

Would you know anything about certain pamphlets that certain members of the Jewish community in Scottsdale AZ recieved this morning? Pamphlets from the World Church of the Creator [url]http://www.wcotc.com/[/url]? If so, I have to let you know the Attorney General of Arizona and the detectives of the Scottsdale PD would like to have a talk with you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesC/newaa.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesC/newaa.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Great montage!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#11]
ArmbLib

No, I do not. I have a personal relationship with Creator. I am not a member of any congregation. My purpose is to fight with all that I am and all I ever will be for the upliftment of spirit, not the denigration of it. Unfortunately it never ceases to amaze me how those of us who really do understand what this grand battle is all about are perceived of as the enemy, though. I am not speaking in any way about the World Church of The Creator--I have never even heard of them. I am speaking of those of us who KNOW this battle of righteousness and evil is neither allegorical, mythical or fanciful. We KNOW that the Creator of this Universe is REAL, and we also KNOW that there are those (reptilian in nature) who seek the obliteration not only of Creator, but also of us (spiritual human beings) as his offspring. We (Spiritual Warriors) stand by what we know to be the truth, and we defend it no matter how high the cost to us on a personal level.

I see the logic that is being used on you, though and that you are trying to paint me with. Those of us who not only believe, but KNOW, I guess we are the enemy of those who want a Global nanny state devoid of spirit.

BTW, not that it matters, as truth and logic never does to those who are disconnected from their spirit, but I live over 3 hours from the valley. I am but one man with a complete faith in the Creator of this universe, and as such, I NEVER infringe on anyone else's life, journey, or beliefs. That's the nature of Creator himself. Maybe you should look into Him--it can certainly never hurt.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#12]
To do that, we have to root out the forces who oppose the ideas upon which this country was founded, because those are the forces who are behind these crimes against humanity.
View Quote

So you are saying that we need to pray to God to bring justice to the evil that perpertrated the terrorism done to our country?  I'm not a religious man, that is my choice, but your idea of justice is not making me feel any better about defending our nation against further attacks.  Perhaps I just don't get what you are saying.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#13]
If you think you are ready for war, read this story from a russian soldier in chechnya.

war should not be taken lightly, but i believe we are justified here.

[url]http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/srv656s/chechnya%20story.doc[/url]

Shawn
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Story without pictures:

[url]www.student.smsu.edu/s/srv656s/chechnya%20story%20no%20pics.doc[/url]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
While it is entirely possible that some of the low-level individuals involved in this might have been Arabs or Muslims, the REAL source of this abomination exists within our very government--both overtly and covertly.
View Quote

So the US government, or a cabal within the US government, engineered these skyjackings and attacks? Is that your contention?

The war between righteousness and evil has raged for a long, long time. One of the reasons that it has is that the forces of evil use smoke and mirrors to whip people into a frenzy directed not at the source of the evil but at minor players. Don't buy into it. Let's go after the real perpetrators.
View Quote

Can you give me an indication of who it is you're talking about? Who are "the real perpetrators?" Can you name names?

View Quote

No, it's not clear enough for me. Do you have any names, either individuals or groups, of the reptilians to which you refer?

[b]Freedom isn't free[/b]
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
[img]http://www.inetnow.net/~kudzukid/enlemblem.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Gwigg
No, you do not have to pray to Creaor or even believe in Him for that matter. All one need is a willingness and ability to seek the truth and then choose to join the fight.

Jarhead 22
Sure, I know many of them by name. So what? That speaks to my journey and my knowledge of the reality in which we find ourselves. In order for YOU to understand you must seek out the truth YOURSELF. Me telling you who/what/where/when only speaks to my understanding. You must seek the answers and understanding, that is if you WANT to.

That's the beauty of Creator. He does not force you to do anything, either to know Him or abide by Him. Personal responsibility, and individual choice are the guiding principles of Creator. All these folks who portray the Creator as a vengeful being are full of shit, plain and simple. Creator does not and will not force himself on you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top