Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/25/2001 5:34:55 PM EDT
If ya'll want one or more of the LAST copies of the infamous 2001 G. Gordon Liddy "Stacked & Packed" calendar then email me now for it. I did OK at the gun show this weekend & WON'T have enough for another show so I'm gettin' rid of the rest on here & several other sites. YES, I'm in it & will sign every calendar that ya buy if ya want them signed. EMAIL me for the details. There are no more as Gordon sold out weeks go. For those that don't know the calendar it's guns & girls of course! I'm Ms. September.

Rachel =) Justa lil Ol' "Southron Belle"

Email at [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Check your mail. I'll take four.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Rachel,

Please check your mail, I'll take one.

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahh, you are 'the' Rachel.  Thanks for signing my calendar at Fast Eddies, the first time around.  Glad to see you all raised some money to help out the family.  So what do you think, enter next year representing the AR? Just thought I would throw that out.  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I will take 2 of them. Check your mail please.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Sniper,
Thinking about "my" version of a Gillie suit (couple of Figs leaves or something) and totten an ArmaLite AR50. New toy I've been wantin' to play with! We raised a good bit for that family. Something like 5K I think.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Rachel =),
Sounds good! I don't know what the policy about appearing in successive calendars however; if their is none im sure you will make it.  If for some reason you don't you could always post them here. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I mailed out a check on 3/15, it cleared my bank on 3/26, and I still don't have a calander.

From emailing back and forth with her, she had agreed to ship the calander at the same time as I had mailed my check... They "should" have crossed in the mail.

You can all be assured that I certainly won't be ordering from her ever again ([i]mags or calanders[/i]).

[b]Nice touch Rachel... NOT![/b]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Not cool burning AR15.com folks. I will remember this and pass the information along.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#10]
btt
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#11]
The USPS has been known to lose quite a few things.

Just think Anti, some postal worker could be whack'in off to your calendar right now.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#12]
^ BTT ^

Just because what she has done is so wrong.

FWIW:  It takes more than a healthy set of tits to get by in life, you need to have a little honor and integrity as well! [:(!]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I received mine about a week and a half ago.  Before that, I had started to wonder if this was some lucrative internet scam.

My e-mails about ordering the calendar were responded to rapidly, yet my e-mails wondering how long I would rate (or if my check even was recieved) were never replied to.

Oh well, it's here now. I tink I will stick withogling the Russian chicks at my favorite bar. They give Americans with money soooo much attention [:D].

Adam
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 5:08:42 AM EDT
[#15]
And to think she wanted me to give her 69

LEGP that is

[red]"Always tell her she is beautiful, especially if she is not." -- Lazarus Long in Time Enough for Love[/red]
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 5:33:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I recceived mine after about a 2 week wait. I don't consider this out of line.

Anti....have you considered, that maybe you wife/mailman intercepted it?

I saw Rachel at Knob Creek last week. She was looking mighty fine to me [:)]
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 5:45:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I just received an email from her.  Here is the context of it, and my reply follows!

Sorry guys, but I believe that if you are going to do business here ([i]or anywhere[/i]), then you should also be able to deliver as promissed.

At 02:47 AM 4/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
Hummmmmmmm.........it's been 3 weeks and I got a lil tied up with work & other things including the trip to Knob Creek. I'm sorry it didn't get to you overnite like everything else you must buy. I shoulda put allow a few weeks
for delivery then I'd not get this type of RUDE email. I get around 125 orders a week & it's hard sometimes getting them all out fast. I'd rather just send your money back to you instead. A simple........ "Hey Rach what's
the statue" woulda worked!

Rachel  =)
View Quote

Rude..?  Not shipping as YOU agreed is far less ethical.  Don't lecture me on rude, you have my money and have not delivered as promised!

Yes, send me back my money (with interest)... I'll support some other ignorant chick with big tits!

BTW: Just so you won't sound so uneducated in the future... It's "status", not "statue".  Maybe it's just a southern belle thing..?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/11/2001 5:49:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Anti is probably p.o. due to fact she begged for #69 in the Ltd Edition & promised to get the calendar out a particular day.  She replied to inquiry & said she was just busy & forgot.  She didn't forget to cash the check!  When she couldn't get #69 she didn't get one at all.  I guess she doesn't love us.  Anti was pretty damn busy too but didn’t forget his word to her.

She hasn't mailed the calendar & doesn't want to now because anti is rude for asking where the calendar she promised was.

[blue]"You live and learn. Or you don't live long."[/blue]--Lazarus Long
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 6:13:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

My wife says she didn't, and the mailman is scared to death of me...  Something about too many guns.

FWIW: She has acknowledged NOT shipping it!
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#20]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 7:49:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Rachel  =):

Rachel =) Justa lil Ol' "Southron Belle"

Email at [email protected]
View Quote

CKelli 69 huh? sounds more like 68, you did your part and she owes you one
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Ahhhh...

Just slangin her ass out ther for money eh?

Glad I didn't send any money myself, probably gotta pay for the implant surgery.

Get a Snap-On calender, they are better lookin anyway and increase in value!

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 8:01:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Someone actually got a copy? post a pic of ol' Ms. September. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk free
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#24]
I've got a scanner.   [:)]
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#25]
I've heard that when silicon leaks into the human body, it can cause dementia. Maybe it's a medical condition?

Regardless, she sounds like someone who feels that her "celebrity" status excuses her from being a stand-up woman.

Hey Rach, it's Stacked-n-Packed, not Playmate of the year. Get a little perspective. And no matter how many 60 year olds appproach you at gun shows drooling and wanting a signed calendar, you're still a few rungs below the girl who carries the round number cards at midget boxing matches.

Link Posted: 4/11/2001 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#26]
M4-Railgun...I did'nt want to say it im glad you did...she seems to think she is one of hef's HOTTIES...Tehe..[:\]
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Heard Liddy's show last week & he is taking pics for next years version.  

New........faces might be interesing.

Grin[:)]

Link Posted: 4/11/2001 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone have a pic of this girl?  I am just curious how good looking she is, or does she just think she looks good?

Mark
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#29]
M4:ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mark IV:
Anyone have a pic of this girl?  I am just curious how good looking she is, or does she just think she looks good?

Mark
View Quote

Form the pics I've seen she's pretty good lookin' Also from the pics I've seen, I don't think them are are fake. I think they just growm em that big in VA. As far as the shipment are concerned, I have been on a couple of the boards she has been to or currently on, she seems to be late at times but always delivers. Members seem to be pretty happy with the product she sells. I believe she hangs over at sub-guns, you guys might want to cruise over there and get the real low down.
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I know my limits and she is definitely out of my league.
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Hell Brog don't sell yerself short...

In fact get a decent camera and some bright lights, put an ad in yer local paper for female models to pose for [I]Your[/I] calender and voila....the phone will ring and ring.

And just to be on top of it, tell em on the phone that yes there will be pay but only if the  test sheets are productive. Also limit ages and body fat.

Women who are knock outs are usually weak as far as self esteem, so take advantage of it. Hell you may even get enough material to [I]actually[/I] produce a calender and make some cash.

Least of which you WILL get laid.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
BTW: Just so you won't sound so uneducated in the future... It's "status", not "statue".  Maybe it's just a southern belle thing..?
View Quote

While I refuse to defend poor business practices (and am not attracted to the whole "southern bell" portrayal thing) I have to defend typos. I don't think I have made a post here yet wothout a typo. The "s" and "e" are close together - I think that that is forgivable - as a typo, not ignorance.

Poor girl's gonna be sagging something awful in time.

FWIW: How many of you guys go for the whole, "I'm just a woman," "southern belle," "eylash batting," "need a big strong man to protect me" crap anyway. Do you southern men really like that s%^t? I had a girl try playing that stuff with me in college. I went from attracted to her to absolutely disgusted.

Oh well, so be it.

Adam

Link Posted: 4/11/2001 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I believe she hangs over at sub-guns, you guys might want to cruise over there and get the real low down.
View Quote

The real "low down", is the simple fact that she came over here a month ago trying to sell her calendars, I agreed to buy one, sent her a check, she cashed it 3 weeks ago, and I have seen nothing to date.

She claims to have been to busy lately with orders and Knob Creek, but that's not my fault is it..?  If any of you have been following the "Limited Edition Group Purchase" rifles, then you all know that I have been to a different show in a major city, every weekend lately, in addition to all of the other advertising, promoting, ordering, etc..  Don't tell me about busy!

Yea, go over to [url]www.subguns.com[/url] and ask her about it...  I'm curious as well!
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Btt
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#36]
anti: One could forgive her being late if she hadn't promised it would be sent on a certain day.  That even after she had decided not to purchase a LEGP rifle because we couldn't promise a special # and while you still bought her wares.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:01:29 AM EDT
[#37]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:23:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

My wife says she didn't, and the mailman is scared to death of me...  Something about too many guns.

FWIW: She has acknowledged NOT shipping it!
View Quote

Hey Anti,don't ya just hate it when the mailman sees you cleaning your guns through the window or loading them the car.Its really bad if ya got BDU's on too.Trust me the mailman will think your nuts!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Damn, she's abusive via email...  She should "attempt" to defend herself here, but wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell!

At 09:26 AM 4/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
You made it a point to run your mouth on the boards I see. Three weeks to
get something jus to much for you to handle? I FORGOT to let them "pas" in
the mail. How many of your guns you selling to you let "pass" the money in
the mail? Find someone with "TIM" and sell it to them then. Funny.........in
your posting you left off your first RUDE email. [red]Must be a guy thing to make
you LQQK like the victim.[/red]

([i] my reply[/i])

Was 4 weeks...  My check cleared 3 weeks ago!

You also seem to have left out your email dated 3-15-01, that's say's, "It's boxed and will be shipping in the morning!"
View Quote

As for them passing in the mail, she shouldn't have agreed if she obviously had no intentions of honoring that.

What's more interesting, is the fact that damn near everyone that has had any dealings with her has had a similar story...  Sent money, waited, waited, waited, emailed w/ no response, waited, waited, and then finally something arrived.  Hey, that's a great business practice if I've ever seen one...  Right up there with Paul 308!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:43:29 AM EDT
[#40]
BTW: As you all know, yesterday I requested a REFUND...  Today she says it shipped and to [i]"Find someone with "TIM" and sell it to them then."[/i]

Classic touch, I'm almost amused!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#41]
[>Q] I didn't get my girly calender [>Q]

Buy a playboy tape and stop your whining.

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Looks like Miss Rachel can't bat her eyes and shake her thing to get out of this one.

I'm sure that she is used to that working on most guys, but she hasn't dealt with the likes of Tim before.  [;D]

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:04:06 AM EDT
[#43]
This whole thing has nothing to do about what it is or how much it costs... it's about business ethics, or rather the lack of!  [pissed]

What if this were a couple cases of mags, costing several hundred dollars..?  Or a firearm..?  There is no difference, since several little tickets will quickly add up to a few large ones -- Just ask Paul308!  Didn't he resort to the same type of "negative" emails as well..?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I know my limits and she is definitely out of my league.
View Quote

You would be suprised how a couple of hundred dollar bills hanging out of your pocket will improve your looks or move you up a league or 2[:D]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#45]
...or a can of Pabst and a $20 bill!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:22:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
[>Q] I didn't get my girly calender [>Q]

Buy a playboy tape and stop your whining.

Jay
Arizona
View Quote

Hey Jay,  wanna buy a slightly used calendar?
I'll give ya a deal since part of the year is gone.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#47]
^ BTT ^

'cause I's been screwed by a lil Ol' "Southron Belle"
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#48]
All this over a cheap calendar? I don't think I was that cranked when my new AR10 suffered a parts breakage on its maiden shooting voyage.

You keep this up anti, and she'll have the G-man kick your a$$.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#49]
A lot of blahblahyadayada and no pictures?
Whatsupwiththat?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A lot of blahblahyadayada and no pictures?
Whatsupwiththat?
View Quote

No kidding! Will someone with one of these priceless calendars post a damn picture of Rachael?

Lets put a face on this subject.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top