User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In Georgia 16 is ok, but 15 will get you 20!!

[beer]
View Quote

And you get to be a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.  You must keep Law Enforcement up to date on your whereabouts for the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
"silence means consent"

beging covering my ass disclaimer: that is not my quote and silence ussaly does not mean consent

end covering my ass disclaimer
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#4]
boys, it's damn near impossible to tell. i've been to parties and talked to girls who i would swear are 18 but are really 14 or 15. it's the way society is. i ain't complaining. course i'll be 18 soon. damn! jailbait.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Georgia 16 is ok, but 15 will get you 20!!

[beer]
View Quote

And you get to be a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.  You must keep Law Enforcement up to date on your whereabouts for the rest of your life.
View Quote

The best part of a good deal, of course.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[img]http://www.csh.rit.edu/~wxs/images/humor/Chow-Mai-Pu-Tang.jpg[/img]
[img]
View Quote

MMMM Yummy.
View Quote
                                            If she`s old enough to...............
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]
That little dish is older than you think.  I've seen her neked several times on the net.  She's my favorite "teen queen".

Dirty ole Rocketman
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Age of consent in Canada is 14...
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.csh.rit.edu/~wxs/images/humor/Chow-Mai-Pu-Tang.jpg[/img]
[img]
View Quote

View Quote

Don't just stare at it. Eat it!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
all I wanted was just a Pepsi. Just ONE PEPSI! [b]BUT SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME!!![/b]
View Quote

IM NOT CRAZY...INSTITUTIONALIZED.....YOURE THE ONE THATS CRAZY
View Quote

stuck me in an institution, said it was the only solution, said their gonna fix my brain, alleviate sufferin and my pain, but by the time they fix my head, mentally I'll be dead.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#11]
kittens are soft
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top