Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2001 10:57:52 PM EDT
in case you haven't noticed I am having a little trouble with this tonight.  I have a picture that my sister sent me from the high school that she teaches at that I would like to share with everyone.  
 If anyone knows how I can transfer a picture from an email to a post please let me know.  It is a touching picture.
 Also if there is no way to transfer the picture please let me know so I can stop trying.

Link Posted: 9/17/2001 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
 I give up ... I can not even email the pictures to someone else.  If anyone is realy interested in seeing the picture let me know.
 It is of Garden City, KS High School students standing around the flag pole on Friday.  I would guess at least 300 people (students and staff) forming a heart shape around the flag pole with the American flag flying half staff and many of the people waving hand held flags also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top