Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 9/17/2001 4:39:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/17/2001 4:54:41 PM EDT by USNJoe]
Slowly but surely things are getting back to "normal". While we (The US of A) have not launched an all out nuclear strike on Dust Bin Bung Hole at least I recieved my ammo order from Eric the Ammoman. I ordered it on Sunday, Sept 9th, it was to be delivered on the 17th, and sure enough there it was on my doorstep today. I can't say enough about Eric's service and (yes) I can't say enough about UPS being able to get my ammo to my door when it was supposed to after all the shit that has happened. Thanks Eric!
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 4:49:55 PM EDT
He's da man, I got 1K of South African .308 on the way and I am sure it will be here when Ammoman says it will be here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:03:10 PM EDT
Brown Truck delivery from Eric today. Ordered on 9-8. Thank Eric! Also had a UPS delivery from Coles Distributing on an order placed on 8-11. Two cases in 1 day! Yee Haw! I was quite happy when I got home from work today! Guz
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:27:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/18/2001 8:28:56 AM EDT by Cazador223]
I am glad you guys are recieving you stuff, I ordered a post ban M-4 Stock from Gunsmoke at the end of Aug. It shipped UPS ground on 8-31 and I am still waiting, everyday since last tue. (9-11) the Local center tells me it is on the truck and should be at my door today. I was ready to call them yesterday 9-17 and tell them to just return the f*cking package back to GSE, when the Supervisor called me and said " I personally saw your package on the truck and the driver assured me it will be delivered today" What a crock of shit, it never came and I was told the same thing again today. UPS can suck me, I will never ship anything through them ever again. Tom
Top Top