Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2001 4:39:57 PM EDT
Slowly but surely things are getting back to "normal". While we (The US of A) have not launched an all out nuclear strike on Dust Bin Bung Hole at least I recieved my ammo order from Eric the Ammoman. I ordered it on
Sunday, Sept 9th, it was to be delivered on the 17th, and sure enough there it was on my doorstep today.
I can't say enough about Eric's service and (yes) I can't say enough about UPS being able to get my ammo to my door when it was supposed to after all the shit that has happened.
Thanks Eric!

Link Posted: 9/17/2001 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
He's da man, I got 1K of South African .308 on the way and I am sure it will be here when Ammoman says it will be here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Brown Truck delivery from Eric today.  Ordered on 9-8.  Thank Eric!  Also had a UPS delivery from Coles Distributing on an order placed on 8-11.  Two cases in 1 day!  Yee Haw!  I was quite happy when I got home from work today!

Guz
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I am glad you guys are recieving you stuff, I ordered a post ban M-4 Stock from Gunsmoke at the end of Aug. It shipped UPS ground on 8-31 and I am still waiting, everyday since last tue. (9-11) the Local center tells me it is on the truck and should be at my door today. I was ready to call them yesterday 9-17 and tell them to just return the f*cking package back to GSE, when the Supervisor called me and said " I personally saw your package on the truck and the driver assured me it will be delivered today" What a crock of shit, it never came and I was told the same thing again today. UPS can suck me, I will never ship anything through them ever again.  
Tom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top