Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 11:03:00 PM EDT
Hey guys!  I'm presently contemplating buying a Walther P22 Target pistol to use as a low cost alternative to shooting my DA 9mm (it's a 3rd generation S&W).  I've owned a Ruger Mk11 and although I liked it very much, it was still a single action.  I've been looking for a .22 in a DA for some time now and all I've been able to find are aftermarket rimfire conversion kits for the Glock and for the CZ line of pistols.  I don't want to have to buy a separate gun and on top of that have to purchase a conversion kit.  I want to buy just one gun and it has to be a DA or DAO in .22 cal.  Anyone have any experience with the Walther P22?  If not, would anyone have any other suggestions???

Oh, by the way, I found a place here in Canada that sells the P22 for $375 (CAN) - good price or no?  Thanks!

hsld
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen the P22 anywhere yet. I was waiting for one but got a Ruger 22/45 today instead.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
btt

anyone?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing wrong with the Ruger Mark II, even if it's single action only. After all, even with a DA, every shot after the first is single action.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top