Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 5:52:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#1]
We will, and we must, topple all terrorist regimes, whatever that may mean.  By the way, kittens are fuzzy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
after osama is dead what then? how far do we go?

mike
View Quote

We don't stop until the entire area is rid of human life.  There is no option but to remove all these poeple and those who either support them or did nothing to stop them.

It's guilt by association.  The entire mideast must be dismantled and a civilized government put in place to repopulate the area after we use a large amount of low yeild nuclear weapons.

Fuck a ground war.  They had their chance. It is now time to send them all to thier fake ass God in a blaze of nuclear fire.

Fuck them all into eternity.

No Mercy, women and children first.  Then deal with the men.  The military needs to bring a few dozen back to the US and via a lottery system, citizens get an opportunity to kill the scumbag their way.

You asked...
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't stand people who like to eat apple pie. I think all people who eat apple pie should be hunted down like the vermin they are and disposed of. Is this right? No, and I was just making a comparison to what is being stated on this site. Not everyone in Iraq, or Iran, or anywhere else for that matter, is in cahoots with the people who pulled this off. Killing innocents just because they happen to be Afghani is no better than killing the people in the WTC just because they were American. Doing this does nothing more than lowering yourself to the standards of the terrorists who did this. We will get who done this, and granted there will be civilians killed, but it will not be a wholesale slaughter of a nation for revenge.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#6]
rigger, just please let us be!!!!!
let us rant, let us hate and let us thirst for blood for a while. christ, its not like we have the damn launch codes.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:50:32 AM EDT
[#7]
All the way! To the maximus!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:13:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
after osama is dead what then? how far do we go?

mike
View Quote

We don't stop until the entire area is rid of human life.  There is no option but to remove all these poeple and those who either support them or did nothing to stop them.

It's guilt by association.  The entire mideast must be dismantled and a civilized government put in place to repopulate the area after we use a large amount of low yeild nuclear weapons.

Fuck a ground war.  They had their chance. It is now time to send them all to thier fake ass God in a blaze of nuclear fire.

Fuck them all into eternity.

No Mercy, women and children first.  Then deal with the men.  The military needs to bring a few dozen back to the US and via a lottery system, citizens get an opportunity to kill the scumbag their way.

You asked...
View Quote

You naughty, naughty boy. You are advocating genocide![;)]  The mods will be along shorty and delete your racist post![stick]

[size=1]BTW,I agree with you[/size=1]

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:19:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I think we should destroy the homes of Taliban leaders and the buildings they work with. When they understand that their wifes and children will die, they will surrender Osama Bin Laden.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:21:38 AM EDT
[#10]
How far??

From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of tripoli and beyond!

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:59:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
rigger, just please let us be!!!!!
let us rant, let us hate and let us thirst for blood for a while. christ, its not like we have the damn launch codes.
View Quote

You know, you're exactly right.  It's not as if someone just posted this shit out of the blue...we JUST experienced the WORST attack on the United States in HISTORY!  
Christ, can't the "do-gooders" just give it a damned rest and let some people vent?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I can't stand people who like to eat apple pie. I think all people who eat apple pie should be hunted down like the vermin they are and disposed of. Is this right? No, and I was just making a comparison to what is being stated on this site. Not everyone in Iraq, or Iran, or anywhere else for that matter, is in cahoots with the people who pulled this off. Killing innocents just because they happen to be Afghani is no better than killing the people in the WTC just because they were American. Doing this does nothing more than lowering yourself to the standards of the terrorists who did this. We will get who done this, and granted there will be civilians killed, but it will not be a wholesale slaughter of a nation for revenge.
View Quote

Hey Rigger...

Get out of my country before I find your sympathizer ass and send you to Allah.

Fuck you and all who believe you.  You are very lucky you are not in my sights right now.  

Fuck you eternally Rigger.  I hope you get whay you deserve.

You are no American.  Get out of our country Now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:17:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#15]
We ned to identify the guilty parties.
Then we ask for them to surrender.
When they don't we park a couple of SSBN's in the nearest ocean, call CNN to tape it, and then launch a couple of SLBM's at the fuckers who did this.
We wipe them from the face of the earth.
If it means the entire middle east then so be it. If it means one country then so be it.
Every last man, woman and child.
We teach them the meaning of terror.
Leave nothing standing. When it's all over no aid to rebuild, no Marshall Plan, only a few posts and yellow HAZMAT signs to mark where they used to be.
Let only history remember their names.
NOT ONE MORE AMERICAN LIFE!!
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/004/ig/88/E2/L928322.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Rigger, if the terrs who blew up the WTC and Pentagon were united by the fact that they all like apple pie, they blew the buildings in furtherance of apple pie and because Americans are "anti-apple pie," and the people who harbor these terrs also like apple pie and give the terrs shelter because they are all united by apple pie, then what's wrong with blasting all these damn pie-eaters?

There must be a cost exacted upon "innocents" because they should not have given aid and comfort to the terrs.  They are not innocent after all, they are co-conspirators.  Not all of them, but enough of them.  The others that are killed, the "truly innocent" if you will, that may be unfortunate but it is unavoidable.  We cannot conduct a war bound by more restrictive rules than the enemy.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#17]
I like your idea USNJoe.

I would expand, change it, to inviting an international press conference on the flight deck of the USS America, in the Indian Ocean. The admiral could give a speech and ask the journalists to direct their gaze to the side.

Moments later, the surface of the water is broken by a Triton launch. Followed by another and then a third. (That should be enough warheads, if not we have plenty.)

Can you imagine the reactions of the journalists? Some bimbo (and you know it would be a bimbo) would ask what that is and is about.
She would probably puke her guts out when the admiral says "Yes folks, that is our response to the terrorist attack. A full scale nuclear strike at Afghanistan*. *=(where ever-insert name of choice)

Make sure to heavily hype the news conference. We want the Taliban to know what will happen to them in about 15 minutes. You can run, but you'll only die tired. [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top