Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 5:11:11 PM EDT
Hello!

I know a lot of folks are probably selling these already, but I'd like to sell some that do more than just let you 'get the anger out.'

I'm donating 20% of my proceeds to the Red Cross Disaster Relief efforts.

I designed these Osama Bin Laden Targets for use at any "fun" shoot.  They're not NRA approved, they're not made for marksmanship events...  They're made for fun, for making a statement about what these b*stards did to us, and they're made for assisting in Red Cross disaster relief efforts.

The targets are black and white; 11" x 17" on plain white paper.  Nothing fancy to keep costs down.  My base cost for a target is .25; that's right- a lousy quarter.

Shipping costs will depend on how many are ordered.  In addition, rangemasters, range owners, shoot organizers, and gun dealers who have ranges may be eligible for quantity discounts depending on the size of their order.  Heck, ANYONE who orders in quantity may be eligible for a discount.

Check out [url]http://www.prebans.com[/url] for more information.  Or, you can write to me directly at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks to all who've written to purchase or just to get general info!

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top