Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure would be a shame if a couple dozen pig heads accidentally got misplaced a couple inches under the dirt in random spots on that property.
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
God bless American ingenuity, let them take there pagen, head chopping, suicide bomber religon elsewhere.

Just in case you didn't know, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have very close ties and follow nearly the same wording.

Most Muslims view Christians as Christians view Jews and Jews view Christians.

I mean heck, Muhammad spoke to G*d through Gabriel, the same angel who spoke to Zacharias.

And He was simply the last Prophet of G*d for Muslims.

Oh wow, a real genius and islamic scholar we got here.
First off your assertion

I mean heck, Muhammad spoke to G*d through Gabriel, the same angel who spoke to Zacharias.

FALSE!
You do realise that if you a NOT a muslim then automatically you CANNOT belive that right?? Its basic logic. If you are a christian or Jew or hindu or whatever and you actually belive that statement then by definition you MUST convert to Islam, if you dont then you'll end up in hell, according to muslims. Becuase you are denying the truth of islam and allah and what you yourself believe. Its like a Jew saying "oh yes Jesus was the Messiach. But i chose not to read the gospels or learn anthing about what is in them."

Then this jewel of wisdom,

Just in case you didn't know, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have very close ties and follow nearly the same wording.

What wording?? you mean Torah? You mean Gospel? IF that is what you mean then you are dead wrong. Its not Nearly the same, its not even close. Wrong names, wrong places, essentially the wrong story, and in all the stories in the Koran you get the same message, Belive in Allah and muhammud or die in hell. The bible is quite different, it actually reads like a book with a begining, a middle and an end and it is  chronological.
It was also written by different people so each part has its own style. The Koran is Monotone.
In fact if you look at the religious practices of the Arabs BEFORE Islam and after they are essentially the same and bear no resemblence to Judaism or Christianity at all.
They are still doing the rituals to the moon god Al-rahman as they always did. The only thing they really did was do away with all the other minor gods and godesses of polytheism and turn it into worship of a "one God" but so what? It aint our God, its a Pre-islamic Moon diety.

Im not going to read everything you wrote because it's pretty hard to read with the spacing and my eyes are starting to go on me.

But I don't belive any one has spoken to an Angel. So I have no reason to praise Allah, God or Yahweh.

I did see your mention of the moon G*d I find that a hoot, seeing how modern Christian's celebrate Christmas in December, a month that has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus.

Merry Christmas or should I say Merry Saturnalia

Hey, what makes you think im a Christian? Maybe im a Bhuddhist. Still doesnt change the fact that Islam is heavily steeped in "pre-islamic" rites and pagan rituals. Were not talking about Christianity here, were talking about Islam and its claim to be "the truth".
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I see a need to have the pig races and after wards a BIG BBQ, and while the butchering is going on......the blood drains onto the land and those bones just might be part of a bones tossing contest......

Everyweek end , open county wide invitation.

And kids would walk by eating BLT's  and dripping grease and crumbs every Friday.

And big BBQ's during Ramadon(sp) staring early in the morning, with free samples being handed out on the street to every car that stops at the stop sign...

Build a above ground pool with a large walk around deck and have sun tanning pool parties all summer long with the local cheerleaders being guest of honor.

Large outdoor projection movies showing videos of the internet of Iraq and Christian commentators.

Large celebrations of Christmas and Hannuka(sp) BIG Star of David  on the roof every Christmas...

Along with big Arf.com gun cleaning parties in the driveway every weekend just in case someone wants to get frisky..

Anyway you get the idea.
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
God bless American ingenuity, let them take there pagen, head chopping, suicide bomber religon elsewhere.

That's like saying men and women all have very close ties and have nearly the same DNA. Sure, it may be true, but the difference are kinda important.

So what are the major differences between Judaism, Christianity and Islam?

Do you belive in Allah?

Do I belive in Allah? NO. plain and simple. Allah is a pre-islamic moon god that the arabs had always worshiped. Allah, is God I don't know where you get this from but he's the God of Abraham just like for the Jews.

What are the Major differences in Christianity, Judaism and Islam? HA! do you even know?? You probably dont but im sure that wont stop you from preaching about some bullshit peaceful unity between all the "monotheism" faiths. Cumbaya, my lord, Cumbaya.

Here are some of the Major differences between Judaism and Islam--
Islam belives in hell. Jews dont. Seeing how Islam is a run off of Christianity I would agree.
Islam belives in a devil, Jews dont. Same as above
The sabbath for Jews has ALWAYS since the begining been saturday, Muslims "just decided" to make friday their holy day. The jews celebrate the sabbath on Firday
The Jews have a holy scripture called the Torah,  The muslims do as well, it's called the Koran
The Muslims "Insist" that ABraham built the Kabba, Jews dont even have a record of that event at all. Who said religion can't be goofy?
The most holy city of Jews is Jerusalem, The most holy city of Muslims is Mecca. The Muslims see Jerusalem as a holly city, kind of the reason the a lot of the fighting
starting to see any similarities? I dont.
Islam still requires a Animal sacrifice to its god. Well the reason for the Jews is because the Holy Temple no longer stands
Judaism requires no such Primitive sacrafice.Above
Muslims pray toward Mecca as they always have. Well they are suppose to pray towards Syria, atleast thats what the Muhammad said
Jews pray in whatever direction they like. (God is Everywhere)
Jews have the 10 commandments, Muslims dont. The koran has the 10 commandments included in it. Moses was a big time prophet for the Muslims.
Muslims belive the only sure way to get to paradise is to die in a holy war killing infidels. Jews dont belive that, not even for a second. well thats just bs and not sure how you came to this
Muslims to this day practise Polygamy, Jews gave that up 2000 years ago. Again not sure where you read this but it's simply not true. Polygamy was outlawed well into the middle ages for the Jews. And it's not the Torah that outlawed it, and some Jews still pratice it. And most Muslim's dont belive in the pratice.
There are still a crap load of stuff i could list but i dont wanna be here all day.
And that is just the Jews, for the Christians its pretty much the same.
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's like saying men and women all have very close ties and have nearly the same DNA. Sure, it may be true, but the difference are kinda important.

Do you belive in Allah?

Do I belive in Allah? NO. plain and simple. Allah is a pre-islamic moon god that the arabs had always worshiped. Allah, is God I don't know where you get this from but he's the God of Abraham just like for the Jews.

What are the Major differences in Christianity, Judaism and Islam? HA! do you even know?? You probably dont but im sure that wont stop you from preaching about some bullshit peaceful unity between all the "monotheism" faiths. Cumbaya, my lord, Cumbaya.

Islam belives in hell. Jews dont. Seeing how Islam is a run off of Christianity I would agree.
The sabbath for Jews has ALWAYS since the begining been saturday, Muslims "just decided" to make friday their holy day. The jews celebrate the sabbath on Firday
The Jews have a holy scripture called the Torah,  The muslims do as well, it's called the Koran
The Muslims "Insist" that ABraham built the Kabba, Jews dont even have a record of that event at all. Who said religion can't be goofy?
The most holy city of Jews is Jerusalem, The most holy city of Muslims is Mecca. The Muslims see Jerusalem as a holly city, kind of the reason the a lot of the fighting
Islam still requires a Animal sacrifice to its god. Well the reason for the Jews is because the Holy Temple no longer stands
Muslims pray toward Mecca as they always have. Well they are suppose to pray towards Syria, atleast thats what the Muhammad said
Jews have the 10 commandments, Muslims dont. The koran has the 10 commandments included in it. Moses was a big time prophet for the Muslims.
Muslims belive the only sure way to get to paradise is to die in a holy war killing infidels. Jews dont belive that, not even for a second. well thats just bs and not sure how you came to this
Muslims to this day practise Polygamy, Jews gave that up 2000 years ago. Again not sure where you read this but it's simply not true. Polygamy was outlawed well into the middle ages for the Jews. And it's not the Torah that outlawed it, and some Jews still pratice it. And most Muslim's dont belive in the pratice.
There are still a crap load of stuff i could list but i dont wanna be here all day.

It starts on sundown but the vast majority of the time is on saturday.

Yes, but were talking about the differences here, the Torah is NOT the same as the Koran, they are two different books. So that right there is a difference, and the "lessons" you get from reading the books is also completely different. The fact that there are some stolen stories that are for the most part totally distorted means nothing as far as similarity. There is no similarity, you can claim otherwise but youre wrong.

Whatever the reason the fact remains that Judaism does not kill animals to appease God, Islam still does. In my book that makes them a more primative religion then modern Judaism and Christianity. This is also am outlook on their view of God which is different. Islams god can be pleased with blood sacrafices of animals, Yehweh cant.

Uh, no, thats not true at all, i dont know where YOU got that from. For a short period they prayed towards Jerusalem but then went back to doing what their moon-god worshipping ancestors did which is pray towards the Kabaa.

Maybe you think its BS becuase i know what im talking about and you dont.
Ask any Muslims what the ONLY SURE way to get into paradise is. They will tell you it is in Jihad and dying a martyr in Jihad. And i aint talking about that "inner" jihad of trying to quit smoking. This is part of their basic doctrine. GO to a Muslims website and ask them if you dont belive me.

Again, i dont think your really up on your culture studies, maybe you should verify your stuff before you say anything. Name one Jewish group today that practises Polygamy?? There are none. As to your statement that "most Muslims dont belive in the practice" Again you seem to be just making shit up as you go along here. POlygamy is still part of Sharia (and will always be, do you even know what Sharia is?)
and so it is still legally practised by most of the Islamic countries. Here are the countires that i personally know practise it. Syria, Egypt, Saudi arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mauratiania, UAE, Qutar, Yemen,Sudan, Indonesia, Morocco, Kuwait, Iran, Tunesia, Algeria. There are more but i dont know for sure off the top of my head. There is NO religious or cultural proscription against polygamy in the entire Islamic world. Again, the only thing i can say is, if you dont belive me, go look it up. google is your friend.  

Again, you dont seem to understand that this is only a "claim" made by the Muslims, No jew or Christian can or should belive this. If you truly belive that this allah is the same God as Yahweh then by DEFINITION you must convert. For if you truly belive that God talked to Muhammud in  a cave then you MUST belive it and convert. Again, its like i said, It would be  like a Jew saying "jesus is the Massiach but i dont belive in the gospels or belive in his teaching. " You cant have it both ways.
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He should also post pikes along the border of the property with the heads of the porcine losers.

I bet that would go over well too.

Link Posted: 12/1/2006 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Just down the road from me...ten mniute drive.
When are the races gonna start?

Roo,
 Time for a Muslim-removing, I mean, Panty-removing Pork BBQ Recipe, man!

With a big ol' bonfire, and make sure you blow the smoke towards Baker Road.
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Hmm.....need to see if I can get them a GIANT inflatable pig ASAP......

Pigs singing jingle bells? (like the dogs singing jingle bells)

ohh.......I could think of quite a bit!

Link Posted: 12/1/2006 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't believe nobody's posted it yet??? Friday night, pick-ups, pork BBQ, cold beer, loud music, daisy dukes and bikini tops, pig races, all in TEXAS!! South Texas parties get ROWDY AS HELL!! Is PWNED spelled with one P or two??

Hank Williams Jr.

"All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight"

All right, come on w/ the lyrics....I know you know em'!!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2006 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you belive in Allah?

It starts on sundown but the vast majority of the time is on saturday.

Yes, but were talking about the differences here, the Torah is NOT the same as the Koran, they are two different books. So that right there is a difference, and the "lessons" you get from reading the books is also completely different. The fact that there are some stolen stories that are for the most part totally distorted means nothing as far as similarity. There is no similarity, you can claim otherwise but youre wrong.

Whatever the reason the fact remains that Judaism does not kill animals to appease God, Islam still does. In my book that makes them a more primative religion then modern Judaism and Christianity. This is also am outlook on their view of God which is different. Islams god can be pleased with blood sacrafices of animals, Yehweh cant.

Uh, no, thats not true at all, i dont know where YOU got that from. For a short period they prayed towards Jerusalem but then went back to doing what their moon-god worshipping ancestors did which is pray towards the Kabaa.

Maybe you think its BS becuase i know what im talking about and you dont.
Ask any Muslims what the ONLY SURE way to get into paradise is. They will tell you it is in Jihad and dying a martyr in Jihad. And i aint talking about that "inner" jihad of trying to quit smoking. This is part of their basic doctrine. GO to a Muslims website and ask them if you dont belive me.

Again, i dont think your really up on your culture studies, maybe you should verify your stuff before you say anything. Name one Jewish group today that practises Polygamy?? There are none. As to your statement that "most Muslims dont belive in the practice" Again you seem to be just making shit up as you go along here. POlygamy is still part of Sharia (and will always be, do you even know what Sharia is?)
and so it is still legally practised by most of the Islamic countries. Here are the countires that i personally know practise it. Syria, Egypt, Saudi arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mauratiania, UAE, Qutar, Yemen,Sudan, Indonesia, Morocco, Kuwait, Iran, Tunesia, Algeria. There are more but i dont know for sure off the top of my head. There is NO religious or cultural proscription against polygamy in the entire Islamic world. Again, the only thing i can say is, if you dont belive me, go look it up. google is your friend.  

Again, you dont seem to understand that this is only a "claim" made by the Muslims, No jew or Christian can or should belive this. If you truly belive that this allah is the same God as Yahweh then by DEFINITION you must convert. For if you truly belive that God talked to Muhammud in  a cave then you MUST belive it and convert. Again, its like i said, It would be  like a Jew saying "jesus is the Massiach but i dont belive in the gospels or belive in his teaching. " You cant have it both ways.

It's almost 1am so I'm not going to go in to everything in depth...

Jews that practice polygamy: Sephardi Jews and Yemenite Jews. The only Jews that had been forbidden from the practice are Ashkanazi Jews.

Muslims are only to have at max 4 wives, and only under certain guidelines. And Mohammed only had one virgin wife I forget her age but it was for some weird as political crap. The same reason he married the widows. He was monogamously married to his first wife for 20 years until her death.

He didn't go around screwing babies at least according to the Koran as others have said.

And Jews would still kill animals to please God had their temple not been destroyed and when its rebuilt they plan to do it again. It's simply the only place it is allowed.

I'm not going to get in to the  Kaaba subject because the whole point of the facing towards it isn't to worship Kaaba it's simply to act as one. It's to have control If you blew up Mecca today tomorrow they would still face the hole in the ground. I'm sure you belive they worship a rock or some shit that resides inside of kaaba.

And your whole heaven theory is still utter bullshit. I'm curious how many Muslims you know on a personal level? I'm friends with many, Hell I employ one.

In fact any small child goes to heaven simply because all children are born pure. No matter their family religion.

And pick up a Bible in Arabic one day, you'll find Allah mentioned in it many time. And yes it's the same G*d of the Jews and Christians. Islam isn't suppose to be different its suppose to be the final word. Kind of the point of Mohammed

And I have no need to use Google yet, I did the whole religious schooling for a few years.

I could if you like however start finding bona fide sites with factual information, not just some ones opinion.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 12:12:02 AM EDT
[#12]
I would build a pig slaughter house. Make different sausages and hog head cheese. There is nothing like the lingering smell of smoking boudin. You can also make cracklings or pork rinds. Just make sure you find some good recipes and use good ingredients. Oh, you have to also make blood sausage in a nice open area near the property border. They going to love watching you cut the throats of the pigs to get the fresh blood. There is still a market void in Louisiana for good blood sausage. Make Friday night BBQ night. And during the month of October, nothing says loving like Oktoberfest. Drunk German-Americans eating pork, drinking boch beer, and getting frisky.

Link Posted: 12/2/2006 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Being from that neighborhood orginally, I know exactly what is going to happen. First time they blast that call to prayer at 3am, someone is going to use the loudspeakers for target practice. Everytime they replace it, it will have several bulletholes in it the next day. 7 days a week, the rednecks from the high schools will be in the parking lot of the place drinking beer and fucking cooking pork just to piss them off. Once they get the place built, Baker will get his pig races going just to piss them off eben more. Sooner or later some bad shit is going to go down and the muslims won't win it either. In 2 weeks, I will be back there drinking beer and eating my pork products on the front lawn.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 1:58:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:Quoted:

snip---------------------

It's almost 1am so I'm not going to go in to everything in depth...

Jews that practice polygamy: Sephardi Jews and Yemenite Jews. The only Jews that had been forbidden from the practice are Ashkanazi Jews.

Muslims are only to have at max 4 wives, and only under certain guidelines. And Mohammed only had one virgin wife I forget her age but it was for some weird as political crap. The same reason he married the widows. He was monogamously married to his first wife for 20 years until her death.

He didn't go around screwing babies at least according to the Koran as others have said.

And Jews would still kill animals to please God had their temple not been destroyed and when its rebuilt they plan to do it again. It's simply the only place it is allowed.

I'm not going to get in to the  Kaaba subject because the whole point of the facing towards it isn't to worship Kaaba it's simply to act as one. It's to have control If you blew up Mecca today tomorrow they would still face the hole in the ground. I'm sure you belive they worship a rock or some shit that resides inside of kaaba.

And your whole heaven theory is still utter bullshit. I'm curious how many Muslims you know on a personal level? I'm friends with many, Hell I employ one.

In fact any small child goes to heaven simply because all children are born pure. No matter their family religion.

And pick up a Bible in Arabic one day, you'll find Allah mentioned in it many time. And yes it's the same G*d of the Jews and Christians. Islam isn't suppose to be different its suppose to be the final word. Kind of the point of Mohammed

And I have no need to use Google yet, I did the whole religious schooling for a few years.

I could if you like however start finding bona fide sites with factual information, not just some ones opinion.

Paah, why waste my time with another apologist.

But just since you brought it up, ill mention it just for the benefit of other readers whos judgement is not so clouded.

O rly?
I guess that depends on what your definition of "baby" is, or maybe what your definition of "is" is. The plain fact is that he MARRIED a six year old and had sex with her when she was NINE. No, not nineteen, not 12 and three quarters, but 9.
This is not some STORY concocted by Jews to defame Islam. It is in thier Traditional Scripture. Now the last time i looked a 9 year old is prepubescent and at the time he was 55, , you know they have a name for what he is but i wont say it out of defference to political correctness. The fact that you say "according to the Koran" proves that you know nothing about Islam. Show me where it says you should pray 5 times a day in the Koran and i will give you $5000. (no shit) Again if you dont belive me i WILL provide the reference, right off the Muslims student association website!! (a Salafist group) I dont want to do it unless provoked becuase it really is a shocking passage, but then again that is what happens  when people try to defend the undefendable.

Muslims are only to have at max 4 wives, and only under certain guidelines. And Mohammed only had one virgin wife I forget her age but it was for some weird as political crap.
Oh I see you know so much about Islam huh?
Well how about, i know who it was, Her name was Aisha and she was 9 (i guess that was the only way you could gurantee she was a virgin huh? sick. ) Guess you conviently forgot that fact or maybe you just ommitted it on purpose for reasons of embarresment??? Also, i dont care what you say, You have just defended a dispicable practice in the name of your apologisms. Polygamy is disgusting, and the fact that you just minimised its practice and defended it shows that you have NO moral compass. Everything is alright to do as long as enough people do it? and couch the practise in culture and tradition and religion??? Your brain has been washed by the PC police.
Also, Mohammud didnt HAVE 4 WIVES HE HAD 20!!!!!! Some were for your so called "political alliances" but most were "captured sex-slave women" that his "holy warriors" got in battle and he put them in his Harem.  But dont forget, allahs rules didnt apply to the apostle himself just his peon followers. its good to be the king.

And your whole heaven theory is still utter bullshit.
UH, what theory is that? Im not making this shit up as i go along, like you are, im just stating Dogma that both Jews and Muslims belive.

Islam isn't suppose to be different its suppose to be the final word. Kind of the point of Mohammed
 You still dont get it. If that were true, what you just said, and if you belive it then you must convert to Islam. Since i am not a muslim and have no interest in becoming one then i must Reject that notion Prima facia. Although it is "impolite" for a jew to say so, if you ask them, "did Jesus rise from the dead??" They will HAVE TO say "no" for the simple reason that to say otherwise would require conversion to christianity or it would make him a Hypocryte. What part of that dont you understand?? Muslims can "claim" Allah is supposedly the same God as YHVH
and so can you but since i am not a Muslim I must REJECT that statement, otherwise i would be professing a belief in Mohammud. Do you get it? Or do i have to draw a diagram? sheesh.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 2:04:01 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't see a problem with racing pigs socially, but when he begins to race them alone, he may want to seek out a 12 step program.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 2:12:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Muslims are allowed as many wives as they can financially support...and

IBTL
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 2:41:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 2:48:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 2:51:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 2:58:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Well I went and used Google for you, to get the exact numbers.

Google--- Muhammads wives.
1:Khadijah bint Khuwaylid
2:Sawada bint Zama
3:Aisha (The virgin wife was between 9-19 and it's disputed among scholars her exact age)
4:Hafsa bint Umar
5:Zaynab bint Khuzayma
6:Umm Salama
7:Zaynab bint Jahsh
8:Juwayriya bint al-Harith
9:Umm Habibah
10:Safiyya bint Huyayy
11:Maymuna bint al-Harith
12:Maria al-Qibtiyya

The 4 wives thing I found that one also:

"Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly, then only one."
Al-Quran (4:3)

---Google

And the heaven part, you are just making shit up, the heaven you are speaking of that only Martyrs and Prophets and the god almighty ascend to is called seventh heaven.

Same with Jews, they have a seventh heaven as well, in both it is the level God calls home.

And you keep telling me "belive it then you must convert to Islam." I'm not fucking Christian or Jewish or Muslim... Is your head that thick you haven't caught on to that little tid bit of information?

The fact remains the Quaran was inspired by the Old and New testament. The bible and the torah are no longer "True Books" because of translations etc in their eyes. So they are no longer the true word of God.

So no I don't need to fucking bow down to Islam, Judaism or Christianity. But I don't have to be fucking ignorant on the facts of the three religions and spout shit I read from worldnetdaily.com either.

I simply have respect for any one who isn't a POS. I don't give a shit if he's a fag,swinger or a saint.

As long as they are a good person and attempt to do right I will have respect for them and their beliefs. I don't have to agree with some one to show them a little respect and not belittle their way of life that doesn't share my same views.

And don't try calling me a fucking supporter of the Taliban, Alqaeda, Hezbollah or any other cock fucking swine. Simply because I said "attempt to do right" I will have some respect for them. Because I made sure I said "they are a good person" first.

And as far as I care the over whelming majority of Muslims, Jews, and Christians are good people or else our world would be pretty fucking shitty.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 3:02:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 3:17:12 AM EDT
[#22]
arfcomer's in the area should get together and help this event happen! post pics of coarse
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 3:37:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Gosh it would be a shame for the Pork Festival to coincide with Ramadan.

And what about a city ordinance against full-face coverings?  I mean it might single out  balaclavas except during winter, motorcycle helmets except when in use, *as well as* 'any other type of full face covering', so as not to discriminate against those walking dead women in burquas.

Strict city noise ordinance needs to enacted *before* the mosque is built.

And start now with a health campaign against female genital mutilation.  All in the interest of public health of course
.  You never know when the local Baptist minister and his wife are going to have their daughter's private parts hacked off with a rusty razor blade to insure her marriageability  

Link Posted: 12/2/2006 3:44:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly, then only one."  

And in Morocco it has been written into law this is almost impossible and thus they have effectively outlawed polgamy.  See above post to read the law.

Morocco MAY be a progressive and good country, but its ONE country, a small one at that. There are plenty of other muslim countries who are a lot more like T-stox version, than yours.

I have seen plenty of pics that really tell the story...they've been posted here many times...and I remember that early sunny morning a little over 5 years ago....
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And in Morocco it has been written into law this is almost impossible and thus they have effectively outlawed polgamy.  See above post to read the law.

Morocco MAY be a progressive and good country, but its ONE country, a small one at that. There are plenty of other muslim countries who are a lot more like T-stox version, than yours.

I have seen plenty of pics that really tell the story...they've been posted here many times...and I remember that early sunny morning a little over 5 years ago....

Ireland, where are the Muslims in that one?

Have you heard of the Christian Identity? kingidentity.com. But I am sure many Christians would denounce this group.

But many of the same people will throw the Muslim world as a whole  in the same basket and not sort the bad ones from the good ones.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 3:58:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I did know, much thanks though. As for Islam being equivilant to the jewish faith and christianity, only when they too start teaching their young to strap on bombs and blow themselves up, or better yet to kidnap an innocent muslim and videotape sawing off his head.

Yep, wonderfull little religion you got going on there. I would want to defend it as well
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:04:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I did know, much thanks though. As for Islam being equivilant to the jewish faith and christianity, only when they too start teaching their young to strap on bombs and blow themselves up, or better yet to kidnap an innocent muslim and videotape sawing off his head.

Yep, wonderfull little religion you got going on there. I would want to defend it as well

Earased by me, really wasnt called for and just isnt my style

I apologize for letting my little fit of rage get the best of me.

I'm going to hit the bed now.

If you wish to continue the discussion feel free to PM me.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, while it was my intention to start I have since calmed down and have seen my error and regret ever making the comment.

Take care and stay safe.
Olyarms
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:30:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

And actually the Koran forbids killing of people from the book and women anc children.  So those people aren't following their religion.  

Seriously, no one with an IQ above room temperature could argue that there are no freedom-loving, kindhearted, reasonable Moslems.  I've run across a few secular Moslems to whom I bear goodwill.  Being female I couldn't call them friends, but friendly, respected aquaintances.

And a LOT of "typical Moslem" behaviour that I find abhorent -- female genital mutilation, making women wear burqa tents all the time -- are CUSTOMS "of" Moslem people as compared to strictly "Moslem customs".

Just like Fred Phelps finds excuses for his ghastly behavior in the Christian Bible, so do radical Moslems pick and choose their readings from the Quran.

The problem is that we know of so FEW "good" Moslems, and yet know so much about so many evil ones who wish us dead or enslaved.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:32:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And actually the Koran forbids killing of people from the book and women anc children.  So those people aren't following their religion.  

Seriously, no one with an IQ above room temperature could argue that there are no freedom-loving, kindhearted, reasonable Moslems.  I've run across a few secular Moslems to whom I bear goodwill.  Being female I couldn't call them friends, but friendly, respected aquaintances.

And a LOT of "typical Moslem" behaviour that I find abhorent -- female genital mutilation, making women wear burqa tents all the time -- are CUSTOMS "of" Moslem people as compared to strictly "Moslem customs".

Just like Fred Phelps finds excuses for his ghastly behavior in the Christian Bible, so do radical Moslems pick and choose their readings from the Quran.

The problem is that we know of so FEW "good" Moslems, and yet know so much about so many evil ones who wish us dead or enslaved.

Do you know any one from Iran? If so ask them how the Iranians feel about Americans.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:32:30 AM EDT
[#32]
I say let's slap on a few tons of ribs!
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:40:08 AM EDT
[#33]
I thought this thread was about "ROPERs" wanting to build a mosque next to a pig farm?
I would think a Beer & BBQ joint would slow that down. Just be sure to get preemptive zoning before they build their church.
Seems like it would do a good business with the "anti-ROPER" crowd.
(I'm not endorseing anything, just pointing it out.)
Why would "they want to put a mosque up if there is not a large muslim population in the area?
Also, a pig farm next to a wealthy sub-division. Me thinks there is more to this story than is being told.
A BBQ joint would probably do quite well in that area. Just going on limited intell here.
It will be interesting to see how this develops.
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:44:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

(Al-Baqarah 2: 256)

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.

(Al-Mumtahinah 60: 8- 9)

o those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;- (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

(Al-Hajj 22: 39-40)

So pretty much, the quaran tells Muslims to protect and respect all those. And at times to even defend the other religions if justified.

Even says to respect other religions places of worship.

The catch is don't prevent Muslims from spreading the word of Quaran and they wont prevent you from spreading your word.

Sadly people want only one voice heard, and that would be their own.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:52:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know what, go fuck your self, they can die for you and me but not good enough for you to have as a neighbor.  

Im so fucking sick of this shit.

A Muslim soldier of the UK who died fighting the taliban.
img207.imageshack.us/img207/8297/muslimuksoldiersk9.jpg

Another Muslim Hero who gave his life for us.
img63.imageshack.us/img63/1039/hsmkhangravesitephoto08pi6.jpg

But they are undeserving of your respect simply for being Muslim, well fuck that.

Man, it would be nice to see a few, maybe even one, just one muslim stand up and defend their belief with that much emotion.

Until we do, little outbreaks of emotion and cursing probably isn't going to change much...and probably rightfully so. Why should non related defenders defend when the accused are not defending?

That tells me it is accepted practice.

Showing me pictures of two dead muslims who fought for country is deserving of my respect, sure. But when I see millions and millions protesting me and my family and my country everyday and no muslim leadership saying different....well, what does that do?

Please go post pictures of dead Americans in a muslim fourm....let us know how it goes.

Link Posted: 12/2/2006 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you know any one from Iran? If so ask them how the Iranians feel about Americans.

I know two individuals from Iran, both mature gentlemen who came here as refugees following the fall of Shah Reza Palavi.

Both of them have wives and daughters who lead active, unrestricted, 'American-style' lives, and they all profess to dearly love America.

Of course I am talking of individuals who have been American citizens for nearly three decades.  They refer to themselves as Persian instead of Iranian, and regard the events of their lifetimes as just a convolution of their people's history, which stretches back some 3,000 to 5,000 years.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:01:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Let there be no compulsion in religion...

You're trolling over your head with this one. Find me ONE moslem nation that grants truly equal status to Christians and Jews. Good luck with that one...
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know what, go fuck your self, they can die for you and me but not good enough for you to have as a neighbor.  

But they are undeserving of your respect simply for being Muslim, well fuck that.

Man, it would be nice to see a few, maybe even one, just one muslim stand up and defend their belief with that much emotion.

Until we do, little outbreaks of emotion and cursing probably isn't going to change much...and probably rightfully so. Why should non related defenders defend when the accused are not defending?

That tells me it is accepted practice.

Showing me pictures of two dead muslims who fought for country is deserving of my respect, sure. But when I see millions and millions protesting me and my family and my country everyday and no muslim leadership saying different....well, what does that do?

Please go post pictures of dead Americans in a muslim fourm....let us know how it goes.

On 9/11 just about every major Muslim group called the terrorist attacks the worst of the worst.

But instead of any one reading them every one went in to hate mode.

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php Just a tiny sample. Look around you can find thousands.

http://opini-islam.blogspot.com/2005/12/muslims-condem-terrorism.html

But who's willing to look? Every one wants to be angry, and anger feels damn good.

Edit: And those aren't the only Muslims to die fighting with us. Just a few names that I have in my head.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know two individuals from Iran, both mature gentlemen who came here as refugees following the fall of Shah Reza Palavi.

Both of them have wives and daughters who lead active, unrestricted, 'American-style' lives, and they all profess to dearly love America.

Of course I am talking of individuals who have been American citizens for nearly three decades.  They refer to themselves as Persian instead of Iranian, and regard the events of their lifetimes as just a convolution of their people's history, which stretches back some 3,000 to 5,000 years.

Well they sure as heck don't want to be seen as arabs thats for sure

Well I know a man and his daughter who recently came here and talk about how many people dream to come to this country. It took him nearly a life time to make it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:12:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're trolling over your head with this one. Find me ONE moslem nation that grants truly equal status to Christians and Jews. Good luck with that one...

He can't, and it's a fact that the apologists ignore.

It is a good effort though, qoutes from the koran, a few links from old 'damage control' work....
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:22:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He can't, and it's a fact that the apologists ignore.

It is a good effort though, qoutes from the koran, a few links from old 'damage control' work....

I can think of one just off the top of my head Malaysia is pretty good about it. Seeing how Islam is the offical religion.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:23:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Have you heard of the Christian Identity? kingidentity.com. But I am sure many Christians would denounce this group.

But many of the same people will throw the Muslim world as a whole  in the same basket and not sort the bad ones from the good ones.

Congratulations, you've found the one conflict on the planet that Muslims are not involved in.

And how can you compare a tiny Christian group that almost nobody has heard of and that hasn't done anything to multiple nations run by Islamofacists supporting dozens of terrorist groups who carry out countless terrorist acts?
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#43]
I vote for a Houston Crew meeting at the Pig Races!
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#44]
The Islamic equivalent of trolling a forum. No matter how you look at it, the Muslims are trying to start something, why else build a Muslim-based facility in a non-Muslim area?

Why do I think that if a Christian or a Jew tried the same in a Muslim area, that bombs would be going off?
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:31:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congratulations, you've found the one conflict on the planet that Muslims are not involved in.

And how can you compare a tiny Christian group that almost nobody has heard of and that hasn't done anything to multiple nations run by Islamofacists supporting dozens of terrorist groups who carry out countless terrorist acts?

Well okay lets start since you want.

LRA of Uganda* Spelling not sure if I spelt uganda right
NLFT of India have killed more people than Hamas and Hezzbolah.

Others exist, I can't think of the name but one in asia that has killed over 70k people since the 80's for refusing to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.

And I have yet to meet a truly evil Christian go figure.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:33:15 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
The Islamic equivalent of trolling a forum. No matter how you look at it, the Muslims are trying to start something, why else build a Muslim-based facility in a non-Muslim area?

Why do I think that if a Christian or a Jew tried the same in a Muslim area, that bombs would be going off?

I guess you're not to keen on the job of a missionary. Kind of the reason places like Timor even have a Christian population.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:35:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We can play this game all day....I can remember a muslim soldier who tossed a grenade into the tent of his fellow soliders, how many did he kill?

I don't think anyone is arguing there are good, secular, patriotic muslims....

But its still a free country, you cannot force me to like anyone, and I still can choose who I must live by, or be friends with.

One thing that is clear, when muslims move into an area, they tend to expect their neghbors to bow to their wishes, not the other way around. In my experience with the large muslim population in Lackawanna, they have no desire to become Americans and fit in with American culture, but instead they want to turn Lackawanna into a Yemeni city.......This I have seen with my own eyes....
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm near Katy

Post pics!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
One thing that is clear, when muslims move into an area, they tend to expect their neghbors to bow to their wishes, not the other way around. In my experience with the large muslim population in Lackawanna, they have no desire to become Americans and fit in with American culture, but instead they want to turn Lackawanna into a Yemeni city.......This I have seen with my own eyes....

Lackawanna had the Alqaeda six right?

And by fit in what do you mean? Like the Quakers don't want to fit in with the new yorker's?
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lackawanna had the Alqaeda six right?

And by fit in what do you mean? Like the Quakers don't want to fit in with the new yorker's?

I mean you walk into parts of Lackawanna,and its like walking into some city in Saudi Arabia, or Yemen (almost all the muslim popultaion in Lackawanna are from Yemen).

They refuse to speak english, all signs are in arabic, its is apparent that as an infidel you are not very welcome, the mosques are surrounded by fences and barbed wire (don't see many churches of any other religion with fences and barbed wire).

You see plenty of ninja woman, so apparently they are treated as bad here as in there home countries (most women in the US, especially our fellow arfcom women see this as wrong).

Oh, and we just had another upstanding member of that community CONVICTED of illegaly sending MILLIONS of dollars back to Yemen (which produces quite a few Tango's)....this is the guy who was the mouthpiece for the communtioy during the Lackawanna 6 arrests and trial...."oh, we're friendly, and just want to live here in peace, don't worry about me sending millions of dollars back to the old country to help support Tango's...."
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top