Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
the russains nuclear arsenal is over estimated. they have not been maintained for at least 20 years
View Quote

[b]
Yup... and they've undoubtedly sold off large quantities of materials and weapons to these terrorists.
[red]
And...  who said that there was no "FALLOUT" generated from this attack.

How many firefighters and police officers and other rescue workers will develop Asbestosis, Lung Cancer and other disease from the wreckage ????[/red]

You KNOW that this event was intentionally done to "shame" us "Stupid Americans".  

1. they came into OUR country without investigation and conducted their planning without interference.

2. they used USA flight training schools without ANY intelligence agency checking on them.

3. they walked right through our "security" at the airports involved.

4. they took OUR airplanes and turned them into weapons of mass destruction.

5. the counted on the fact that most Americans are now pacificst and, basically, a bunch of pussies.

ONLY ONE plane was stopped by brave passengers !

Boxcutters??

Give me a freaking break.  
I would easily bet my life that ANY member here would have acted in a brave fashion in the face of this.

This has really demoralized the public as a whole.

The next hit will most definitely be soon and will be done with technology and weapons that already possessed by these scumbags.

They WILL use the biological and chemical weapons and/or nuclear "suitcase" sized weapons obtained from the former Soviet Union and other countries.

This will lead to a swift economic collapse and will also destroy many of the infrastructures that the citizens of this country rely on.
(food supply / water supply / communications / medical care / etc..)

Ponder this:

How much of NYFD's firefighting apparatus was destroyed??  
Over 70% !!!!!!!    

How many of the top experts and top brass were lost?

How long will it take before the emergency services in NY are restored?

Why do I keep seeing firefighters and cops digging through the rubble without proper respiratory protection?  

Where is "FEMA" with all of their wonderful gear?

Why are donations of socks, boot, clothing, flashlights and batteries being requested?
Answer:  The govt. has NOT prepared for anything like this.  
And... this is a huge catastrophe but is nothing compared to what would happen if NBC weapons are used.

Fucking decimate these scumbags and the countries who harbor them and DO IT NOW with any military resource that we need!  

Sorry for my ramblings.  I'll go take my medication now...
[/b]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top