Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 7:25:03 AM EDT
"If you wear a uniform, get ready".

said Bush in answer to a question about if he had any message he'd like to send to our service men and women.

During his radio address this morning and the press conference before it George W used some of the strongest language ever used by a US President since WWII. The bad guys have surely "awakened a sleeping giant" this time and I think they know it.

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:29:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard it and was stunned!!  This guy means business!!  Not that I ever doubted him but I have never heard any Pres. speak so strongly...seamed like ever 5th word was war!

[b]GOD BLESS GEORGE W. BUSH![/b]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I thank God everyday that my families votes for George W. Bush were some of the handful that helped win the election here in Florida. He has preformed wonderfully.
I still have night sweats since the 11th. Can you even imagine Al Gore at the helm during this national tragedy, time of crisis? If I ever doubted there was a God, I don't now. To quote my crime scene tech. who is a retired Army M.P. 1st Sergeant, and black, "I think the right man is at the helm right now."
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted: ... never heard any Pres. speak so strongly...seemed like ever 5th word was war!

[b]GOD BLESS GEORGE W. BUSH![/b]

sgtar15
View Quote

... and God Bless those in Uniform
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top