Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2001 7:25:03 AM EDT
"If you wear a uniform, get ready". said Bush in answer to a question about if he had any message he'd like to send to our service men and women. During his radio address this morning and the press conference before it George W used some of the strongest language ever used by a US President since WWII. The bad guys have surely "awakened a sleeping giant" this time and I think they know it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:29:28 AM EDT
I heard it and was stunned!! This guy means business!! Not that I ever doubted him but I have never heard any Pres. speak so strongly...seamed like ever 5th word was war! [b]GOD BLESS GEORGE W. BUSH![/b] sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 8:35:45 AM EDT
I thank God everyday that my families votes for George W. Bush were some of the handful that helped win the election here in Florida. He has preformed wonderfully. I still have night sweats since the 11th. Can you even imagine Al Gore at the helm during this national tragedy, time of crisis? If I ever doubted there was a God, I don't now. To quote my crime scene tech. who is a retired Army M.P. 1st Sergeant, and black, "I think the right man is at the helm right now."
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 8:44:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: ... never heard any Pres. speak so strongly...seemed like ever 5th word was war! [b]GOD BLESS GEORGE W. BUSH![/b] sgtar15
View Quote
... and God Bless those in Uniform
Top Top