Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 9:48:31 PM EDT
This bombing thing is going to give me an MI. These damn liberal nurses are driving me crazy. I heard two of them talking about their sons. This one nurse is the epitome of a liberal. No meat, razors, and plays a f**king mandolin!  She was saying that she wouldn't send her son into the military even if we had a draft.  She seems to enjoy her freedoms.  Who gives a shit as long as its not her damn son thats getting shot at.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm wondering why you equate playing a mandolin with being a liberal.  I know more than a few good ole boys who play mandolin who are conservative and pro-gun.

As a parent, it's tough.  Would I send my son off to war?  No.  I'd go myself.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I know Tex, nothing personal against the mandolin.  Its just the sight of her holding one turns my belly!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright...what the freaking heck is an MI?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Alright...what the freaking heck is an MI?
View Quote

Why it's myocardial infarction
what else!!!!????
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#5]
The MI that ARDOC is referring to, I believe, a myocardial infarction, which is a big a$$ heart attack.

It's a pity that these liberal nurses don't realize that their children are in peril because we were caught unprepared..  IF we don't remove the concept of terrorism from the face of the Earth, we will all live in fear for our children and our children's children.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:31:37 AM EDT
[#6]
No razors?  Hairy legs I take it?...yecchhh!!!

Tell the nurse to send her son to Canada for schooling he will be safe there.

Thank G_d for McGill University.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:40:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No razors?  Hairy legs I take it?...yecchhh!!!
View Quote

Yuck indeed.  Deal with it nightly here.  Say, what's the most effective birthcontrol device ever invented? Why, a hairy legged woman in panty hose!  See that every night too![:X*]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top