Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 8:42:09 PM EDT
I understand the emotions that we are all going through in light of the recent attack on OUR soil.

However, let us not forget that Israel is trying to survive on a daily basis...She is surrounded by Factions that continuously seek to destroy Her.

We, AMERICANS have the luxury of infighting one day and praising one another the next. The Israelis must stay focused and united on a continual basis.

If anyone feels that Our commitment to support Israel caused this tragedy...THINK !!!

The terrorist's targeted us BECAUSE we stand for FREEDOM...Along with Israel!!!

Notice that I have not brought up Biblical Prophecy...For a reason...I just want you people to consider why you feel that Israel has caused our sorrow ???

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Ditto, Israel has very little to do with it. They hate us as we are infidels. Also a man like Bin Laden needs to focus hatred on someone, does't matter who that someone is.
He even hates Saudis as they do not embrace his fundementalism.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]

aybe they are not all wrong. The Taliban banned the Internet a few weeks ago. I get a lot of junkmail at my MSN E-mail address, among them invites to sex websites that allow you to see someone shit on someone elses face
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Israel has very little to do with our current problems, and I don't buy the religious reasons for supporting them. I don't see any strategic reasons for our outrageous support of Israel anymore, either! Religion is the root of all warfare, it seems. Better to be an isolationist Nation and DO WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICANS! AMERICA FIRST AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SUCK EGGS! AMERICA!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

aybe they are not all wrong. The Taliban banned the Internet a few weeks ago. I get a lot of junkmail at my MSN E-mail address, among them invites to sex websites that allow you to see someone shit on someone elses face
View Quote

Color me stupid...But what are you saying ???
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Another thing. This bombing didn't happen because of someone disagreeing with our freedoms in this country. If they wanted that they would live here. Its about what was going on in those buildings. This was no accident that those buildings were hit. Part of being Republican is believing the bible verse "to him who has shall be added, to him who has not even the little bit that he has will be taken from him". Those buildings were in the business of ensuring that third world countries remain third world countries. They hit the seat of our military where decisions of life and death are made in meetings that are not attended by the people most affected by them. The World Trade Center represents the twin horns of the altar of American greed. Established to ensure that the "haves" continue to have and the "havenots" continue to have not. Afghanistan is among the lowest literacy rate per capita in the world at 31%. If America wants to do something for this country other than bombing them back into the stone age lets try turning the other cheek. Because its the Christian thing to do. Take the Bible literally. Forgive.The Moslem way is an eye for an eye.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#6]
yes and if a guy rapes your daughter, you have to kill her because 'she' dishonored the family
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#7]
They are attacking us because Osama promised them 1000 virgins! Not because of Israel. I always found virgins to be a pain in the ass personally.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are attacking us because Osama promised them 1000 virgins! Not because of Israel. I always found virgins to be a pain in the ass personally.
View Quote

Hehehe,me too.I thought I'd never get away for the girl I deflowered when I was in highschool but luckily her family moved away and I got out of it without having toi dump her.

sopmod
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#9]
OK
I still don't feel that my ? has been taken that serious...But Grimshaw has touched the surface!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]
No force on earth has ever brought more people OUT of poverty as capitalism has.  It is the engine that has harnessed technology to:

Feed and clothe the world.
Develop and disseminate lifesaving medicines on a scale never previously displayed, thereby extending lifespans for millions.
Freed women to do something other than raise children and do laundry (not that kids are not important)
Communicate in many electronic ways.
Travel vast distances.
Intellectually expand by learning, reflecting and contributing to the betterment of mankind by enabling ALL to succeed and expand their horizons.
Provide hope where there is or was none.
Provide due process to the working class and a voice for the people.
Enabled the handicapped to become productive contributors to society, instead of being looked down upon.
To allow us to rise above the animals, and create "civilization".

We can also:

Rain death and destruction, and be more efficient at it, because our war machine is a result of the same technologies that allow us to benefit humanity more effectively and efficiently than anyone else.  That is why a moral compass is required equipment, since we are blessed with both the ability to create and destroy.  We have an obligation to do the right thing, which can be difficult, if you don't know who you are.  Killing may be required, even when it is unpopular, or perhaps "illogical".

I'm not saying it's easy and that mistakes won't or have not been made by the U.S. or the West.  They will be, but that's perhaps the most important aspect of a journey.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank You Sir,

You represent a true AMERICAN attitude.

The Future is ours to see...

God Bless Us All!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top