Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 6:26:29 PM EDT
it's gonna be crazy. I don't even really need anything but I just feel drawn to it I want to watch the hysteria of it all. They've got little yellow and black gunshow corrugated plastic signs on every friggin exit on the expressway. maybe buy some 5.56 if'n I wake up because if I sleep till noon tomorrow I know it'll be gone. Scared too of AD's probably be a lot of FDCGH there buying guns in a panic and asking how you put the bullets in.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder what I could get for one of my post ban AKs?.I need another M4 upper and I might need to sell one of my other rifles to get it.

sopmod
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wonder what I could get for one of my post ban AKs?.I need another M4 upper and I might need to sell one of my other rifles to get it.
sopmod
View Quote

lots!

probably even a pound of meth judging from the people their normally.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top