Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2001 10:39:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2001 11:24:54 AM EDT by Kuiper]
[img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/germany_munich.jpg[/img] Germany [img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/belarus_minsk.jpg[/img] Belarus [img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/uk_london.jpg[/img] England [img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/kosovo_pristina.jpg[/img] Kosovo [img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/palestine.jpg[/img] Palestinians in East Jerusalem [img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/croatia_zagreb.jpg[/img] Croatia [img]www.thisoldhaus.com/shared/wtc_reaction/sweden.jpg[/img] Sweden [img]www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0109/12/varld/varld5.jpg[/img] Australia [img]www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0109/12/varld/varld99.jpg[/img] Prague [img]www.telegraaf.nl/nieuwslink/fotos/nws.venster.herdenkingen.jpg[/img] Russia [img]www.usatoday.com/news/gallery/military/albania.jpg[/img] Albania [img]www3.sympatico.ca/lisa.jones5/Images/freedom.jpg[/img] I was going to post more but I can't right now, otherwise I'm going to start crying right here in my office. [red]edited in an attempt to make the pics work, at no avail[/red]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:49:11 AM EDT
Darn it. The first seven (Germany thru Sweden) are all the cursed red x. But touching just the same.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:54:10 AM EDT
Didnt have a camera ready this morning, but the sight of our ambulances in the garage with black mourning bands on the right outside mirrors was a sight to see. Damn near lost my temper when I raised the flag halfpole and a northafrican youth started outing slogans in arab while I was doing it. At noon, the country as a whole stood still literally for three minutes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:59:31 AM EDT
Very, very moving. Can someone please attempt to fix the rest of the photos. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:01:37 AM EDT
Keep the flowers. Send some ammo.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:21:00 AM EDT
We're short on 5.56 and 7.62 as it is here USsurp. Been shooting portugese 7.62 and SA 5.56 for months. I quess you have the ammo part covered, besides Dutch customs wont be too happy if I giftwrapped a tomahawk[;)]
Top Top