Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 9:32:50 AM EDT
I've been trying to figure out how the U.S. can effectively combat a large, sophistocated terrorist organization.  All I can figure is:

1.  Kill all the terrorists.   If we do this,their brothers, children, and cousins will all join their cause and launch attacks against us forever.  We'd have to kill their entire families to stop them from joining.   Would the American people back a plan that called for blood letting on that scale?  

2.  Seize their funding.  This would probably take a comeplete change in banking laws around the world.  What would happen if the swiss started policing their numbered accounts?

Any other opinions out there?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've been trying to figure out how the U.S. can effectively combat a large, sophistocated terrorist organization.  All I can figure is:

1.  Kill all the terrorists.  If we do this,their brothers, children, and cousins will all join their cause and launch attacks against us forever.  Would the American people back a plan that called for blood letting on that scale?  

2.  Seize their funding.  This would probably take a comeplete change in banking laws around the world.  What would happen if the swiss started policing their numbered accounts?

Any other opinions out there?
View Quote

swiss bank does police accounts. They will close any account they know to be using funds for illegal activites or the funds coming in are the procedes of illegal activity.

Secondly, i think all terrorists should be killed or arrested and De-programed
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I still think part of the key is money. It takes money to purchase hardware, access and feed your followers. Cut off the money supply and organizations will just wither and die.

I don't believe money is the whole picture, just part of a complex problem. I don't think you can kill off the whole bunch because you'd have a tough time just trying to figure out who was who.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#3]
If you have a problem with fire ants, you don't just kill the few that bite you.

You destroy the whole f***ing mound.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Lots and lots of this;

[rocket]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#5]
blkbeard asked: I've been trying to figure out how the U.S. can effectively combat a large, sophisticated terrorist organization.
View Quote

As Dennis Leary said "Two Words"......
"NUCLEAR F*CKING WEAPONS!!"

Give Me a break!, do You want more U.S. citizens getting killed in a country that has NEVER been occupied(For long)???

1. Find Them. go to step #2.
2. NUKE THEM!Go to step #3.
3. Keep Nuking them...Till They are no more.
4. If more appear, see step #1.
5. Put up ticket booth and road signs to "The Worlds Largest Self lighting, Glass topped parking lot!"

Just give Me a target.

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/missiles/calcm/images/calcmb.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top