Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 9:21:23 AM EDT
Bin Laden is not a billionaire as is constantly reported.  His family, one of the best-connected families in Saudi Arabia, is the billionaire.  The family, through another brother, funds Bin Laden.  This is not possible without the tacit approval of the Saudi Royal Family.
How many of the terrorists will be identified as Saudi nationals ?  Fortunately many Saudi names are "tribal" and even CNN can't disavow this fact.
When the terrorist trail leads inexorably to Saudi Arabia what will we do ?
Hitting the Afghans is necessary.  However, most people with a "room temperature" IQ must realize this stone-age society is not the center of the problem.
The United States is about to again to ask its young (mostly) men to fight and some will die.  We will all be able to see how serious this administration is about eradicating terrorism when we see how the Saudi situation is handled-or not handled.
PLEASE, Please your opinions.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't care if the trail leads back to my brother. Whoever is involved, time to die.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bin Laden is not a billionaire as is constantly reported.  His father, one of the best-connected men in Saudi Arabia (UAE), is the billionaire.  The father, through another of his sons, funds Bin Laden.  This is not possible without the tacit approval of the Saudi Royal Family.
When the terrorist trail leads inexorably to Saudi Arabia what will we do ?
Hitting the Afghans is necessary.  However, most people with a "room temperature" IQ must realize this stone-age society is not the center of the problem.
The United States is about to again to ask its young (mostly) men to fight and some will die.  We will all be able to see how serious this administration is about eradicating terrorism when we see how the Saudi situation is handled-or not handled.
PLEASE, Please your opinions.
View Quote

UAE is not Saudi Arabia ****.
Don't go blame other countrys that you have no **** clue are involved

[blue]Please refrain from making personal attacks[/blue]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you are igorant.  binLaden has called for the death of the Saudi Royal Family, and has financed attacks against the government. If his father had tried to finance him he would already of been beheaded.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
BCBUD, while you were posting your well considered reply I was correcting my error.

I stand by my post and we will see if there is any validity in days ahead.

I did and do seek all opinions.

No one hopes more than me that my post is incorrect.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Armed,

Won't you be surprised when it does, in fact, lead back the the Saudi.  There are many Saudi's that don't like us as well.  

5subslr5,

You make a good and solid point.  I feel as time passes we will find that some of our "Allies"  sponsored these attacks.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#6]
ArmdLbrl, perhaps it is fine to be "igorant."  So long as one is not blindly "ignorant."
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
The trail of money does indeed lead back to Saudi Arabia, among others.  BCBUD, again you show your ignorance and arrogance.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#8]
It was actually mentioned on the news last night, that the money trail does indeed go to Saudi...

It was also reported that one of Bin Ladens brothers was a benefactor to the Harvard Law Library!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I hate to say it but WAR is WAR and in WAR many die.  And many, many of Americas children could die as well as more of us here at home.  Talk is cheep.  It is nessessary but are you ready to see your child, friend etc. dead on CNN.  It could lead to this.  And yes if needed I will be there.[(:)]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]
ABC reported that two of the pilots were former Saudi military pilots, that had actually trained in the US. It will be interesting indeed, to see how some of these countries clean up their house.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks as if at least one of the terrorist may have undergone training with the U.S. Military.  There is no mention of the sponsoring country but I obviously have my suspicions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top