Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 3:24:27 AM EDT
I caught a blurb on the news real quick, It said the Taleban threatend more attacks Afganistan. I'm shocked those F*cks would say that. Anyone else catch that, it was on fox news real quick. I wasn't going to but now I'm headed to the range with a stack of those Ben Ladden targets, then right to the nearest mailbox and sending them to the Afgan embassy
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
sorry i missed a few words in there, they threatend to attack if we attacked in Afganistan
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
There you go...  

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/reuters20010914_136.html[/url]

I don't think at this time anyone really gives a shit about what Taliban have to say.

The u.s. will return the "lesson" they taught us and better the instruction.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm just surprised they said that. Sounds like they're admitting they were invloved to me. I hope we send them all to meet allah.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top