Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 9:08:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting, but I'd rather see them EAT SHIT!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
lol!  Very funny!

Now that would reallllly P them off!

Actually, it is forbidden unless you did not know it was pork...so it probably wouldn't affect them that much.  Moreover, if that is all there is to eat, so be it...it does allow it as a last resort to sustain life.

Still, a very good idea!!  

btw, the two terrorist pilots in Washington, D.C. were at a pub the night before drinking.  These people are not Muslim...they merely pretend they are.  Religion is just an excuse for them to wreck havoc on whomever they wish...including other Muslims if they happen to be in the way or don't agree with their view.

These folks are fanatics & radicals...not sane at all & certainly not what we would consider normal.

Normal people would not even consider such an atrocity...especially against non-military individuals.

Still, the Bible & Quran do promote an Eye-for-an-Eye view...at least in the Old Testament....both are very similar when it comes to the Old Testament.

I look forward to reading your next diabolical plan Batman!  :-)

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I look forward to reading your next diabolical plan Batman!  :-)
View Quote

Kill them all.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
...and wrap them in bacon.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, that would solve this problem.

Shall we also exterminate all the Christians since Timothy McVeigh was one?

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, that would solve this problem.

Shall we also exterminate all the Christians since Timothy McVeigh was one?

View Quote

I was talking about the terrorists.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Ahh.

I agree 110%.  Kill ALL the damn terrorists....everywhere.  I'll even help you do it..with knives & box cutters to prolong the suffering.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top