Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 8:16:12 PM EDT
The O'Reilly Factor is the best shows on the networks.  Did anyone see O'Reilly shoot down that arab supporter tonight in their interview?  He put that man in his place!  I now only watch Fox News because they bring the stuff we all want to see!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to agree.  Before Tuesday's attack I almost never watched FOX news (Its not available when I am home from college), but I don't imagine myself ever going back to KNN or MSNBC.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#3]
He be the Man! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn! I missed it. Serves me right for spending the night cataloging the 4k rounds of 8mm I received this week instead of watching TV.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#5]
He had some strong words to say about Klinton also.

He practically blamed this whole thing on Clinton for not acting.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree Bill is a no BS kinda guy. He is one of the few media people left that has any balls!   He tells it like it is and I salute him for that!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
O'Reilly and Rush, the best on the tube and the radio.  Anyone from Arizona will also tell you that Barry Young is back on KFYI.  Another great conservative voice.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh Man that was some funny stuff he was saying.
That A-rab guy looked as if he was gonna cry.

Everything he said I agreed with.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Rip, that was some funny stuff with the Arab.  I also watched at 11:00 and O'Reilly said that was only the 3rd time he had cut someones microphone off in 5 years!  The guy was going stark crazy IMO.  Who would have guessed it, coming from an Arab with his mentality.  I wonder where they round up these people.  O'Reilly, holds NO punches for anyone.  Did anyone see him fire into Dan Rather last week?  He had Rather trembliming in his boots over the Clinton years.  It was beautiful to see Rather shocked!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Bill O'reilly doesn't pussy foot around, and  He's not a touchy feely kind of guy.  His show is great!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#11]
for those of you that dont get cable they are showing  Fox news on regular fox FYI

and O'reilly is da awsome one of the few shows i watch
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I hardly ever watch him, but only because I usually don't watch much tv.  I turned that on in the middle of that interview and got sucked in.  He was awesome.  The blithering idiot was obviously distraught over what we may do in retaliation.  I hope those resposible feel the same way.

The other guy he interviewed made the mistake of calling us a "Democracy" while reciting legal rhetoric.  I always like it when people like that are corrected.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
O'Reilly is anti "assault-weapon" and is pro: drug war and censorship, other then that I can stomach him a little better then what is out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top