Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 2:55:56 PM EDT
I think this guy is on target.

[snip]
   I pray for the victims and their families, but I also pray for America's resolve, and for this in particular: that our people will        rise up and literally demand blood for this. We cannot allow our leaders to calm us out of our righteous anger-I do not want to be calmed, and neither should you. I want to see every nation and entity with any link to this act in any way annihilated from the face of the earth-all of them; completely, utterly, without exception or mercy. I want them so flattened that people will quake to even mention-even think-of their memory for a thousand years.

If we fail to respond with shocking and disproportionate force, somebody else will do all this again. And again. And again. And then the U.S. will be just like those third-world countries where the local version of Chuck E. Cheez gets blown to powder every month or two and the people shrug their shoulders and the    diplomats harrumph and then everybody goes home and eats dinner and hides in the dark. [snip]

www.jewishworldreview.com/michael/long.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top