Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 2:05:25 PM EDT
Capitol Hill Evacuated

Cheyney moved to Camp David

All flights to JFK, LaGuardia, Newark stopped again.

FBI op going on at JFK
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
what network?????
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Land, sea , and air forces....
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Fox News Network now,

Senator John McCane said that they found a suspicious package in the Hart Senate Office building.

It doesnt seem to have anything to do with what the heck is going on at JFK or why Cheney is going to Camp David.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Why dont they just Move them into the Greenbriar I think it is they would be totally safe and still has all the stuff in it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why dont they just Move them into the Greenbriar I think it is they would be totally safe and still has all the stuff in it.
View Quote

Yeah, it's all paid for so might as well put it to use for once.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]
FBI arrested 4 people at JFK and shut it back down. No other details
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The Greenbriar is a tourist area and will never be used after that fuckwad airforce guy decided to make it his personal mission to expose a runway in WV.  After all the money spent on it, it gets exposed. Now Im sure our fine elected officials have an even nicer place(s) to hide when they need to, that cost us a ton more money than the Greenbriar!

[beer]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard Greenbriar is still available but not until Congress has declared a war. Then its available.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Strange, FOX here is showing "Friends"...
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Strange, FOX here is showing "Friends"...
View Quote

Very since the Phoenix Fox station is simply rebroadcasting Fox News Network, and has been since Tuesday morning. I am watching Fox News Network now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top