Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 8:10:18 AM EDT
WOW, I just heard MSNBC report that Manetta is thinking about putting Delta Force operators on domestic flights...

Sounds great, but it doesn't make sence.

1.  Way to many flights
2.  Delta operators are not sky marshalls

I makes more sence if DF was training sky marshalls...

They are also talking about Federalizing airport security.

Sounds great to me!!!

Mr T
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about federalizing airport security, but stricter federal-set standards might be a good start.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
WOW, I just heard MSNBC report that Manetta is thinking about putting Delta Force operators on domestic flights...
View Quote

Not going to happen.  The Jedi's already have enough to do without being wasted as security guards.  Plus it's not like there are thousands of them out running around.

Federalizing airport security I agree with.

-SARguy
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course, it might be smart to SAY you are doing that, but it's a bad idea.

Just another DC bureaucrat mis-deploying military assets.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't know about federalizing airport security, but stricter federal-set standards might be a good start.
View Quote

If we had fed controlled security at airports it would all be done the same way and become far more efficiant.
[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top