Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 6:04:38 PM EDT
Myself like most Australians were sickened beyond belief, when several radio reports said Muslims were celebrating and dancing in the streets the Sydney suburbs of Lakemba, and Villawood.

It was reported by Am radio 2UE yesterday afternoon that there was Muslims frantically waving flags and chanting loudly in the streets in fron of their mosk.

How fucken sick! I am sorry.

But don't worry, when we 'commit' in this common fight against terrorism, shit like this will be rounded up and locked away, just like the Japs in the last War.

I am not condemming all of them, as this is most likely a small faction of them. It made the news, but an you imagine, the enemy is here, within us. Like the VC. By day shop ownres, by night... well you know.

I don't mean to stir the pot, but be wary overthere too.

What it boils down to is, are they Musims living in Australia or Australians. Where will their loyalities lie? We'll see won't we.

I know Japanese Americans formed Units to fight in Europe, and as I said not the whole population of Muslims in Sydney are doing this. manty too have condemmed the attack in NYC and Washington.

78 Australians are missing in NYC, and 3 have been confirmed. Numerous other citizens from other countries have also been killed.

We must stand united in this cause, and its times like this that this usually happens.

Our prayers are with you.

1feral1
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Ugh.

Whatever happened with the arab rape gang problem? Any arrests?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top