Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 4:08:58 PM EDT
How quickly can we stage strikes on
multiple targets...such as Baghdad and Kabul?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
AAA
That would violate all kinds of OPSEC on capabalities, I don't think anyone is going to answer that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
PAUL, that is a GREAT pic!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Just a general question,
I hope you guys kick some serious butt.

God speed!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Strikes could be under way as we speak-the question about time depends upon what you want to deploy-stand off wpns take the least amount of time and are followed up by the socom units that are slated on deck along with what ever air mobile forces in the XVIII Corps that are on deck also-time for those forces ranges from near immediate deployment to about 24-72 hours for regular QRF (XVIII Corps) to be en route to the theater of opps. I am thinking that this action will not be limited to stand off wpns or even specops-I think that it will be very supprising if conventional forces are not involved from several nations in taking this offensive to the enemy and his homelands.
TO THOSE WHO WOULD DO HARM TO AMERICA AND HER CITIZENS: GIVE YOUR SOUL TO JESUS, BECAUSE YOUR ASS BELONGS TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#8]
All it would take would be an encoded message sent to a SSBN and and in a couple of minutes a Trident SLBM would be on its way to deliver a very special care package.
MIRV delivery service.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Paul
I just gave this brief to my Marines.  Actually discussion of operation capability limitations or contingency is a violation of OPSEC for members of the military, DOD workers and to an extent former military people for like 25 years after their service ends.  You can talk generalities but not specific, like how long does it take to but together strike on two targets would be a violation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top