Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 10:17:18 AM EDT
[url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010912/wl/attack_afghan_taliban_dc_1.html[/url]

KABUL, Afghanistan (news - web sites) (Reuters) - Afghanistan's ruling Taliban movement said Wednesday any U.S. strikes against the country in retaliation for Tuesday's terror attacks in the United States would not succeed and only sow hatred in the region.

Taliban spokesman Abdul Hai Mutmaen told Reuters from the southern Afghan town of Kandahar that U.S. strikes could lead to further suicide attacks.
``If innocent and sinless people suffer, then it is certain that on the level of the region, hatred will further increase, the result of which will be similar to the suicide incidents,'' he said.

[i]If they are harboring the people responsible for the WTC and Pentagon attacks then they deserve to expect reprisals from us. They would not be "innocent". Weren't the people here innocent? Do they expect us to not be filled with hatred for what happened?[/i]

(italics my opinion)
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
No such thing as "innocent" Moslem.  Kill them all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010912/wl/attack_afghan_taliban_dc_1.html[/url]

KABUL, Afghanistan (news - web sites) (Reuters) - Afghanistan's ruling Taliban movement said Wednesday any U.S. strikes against the country in retaliation for Tuesday's terror attacks in the United States would not succeed and only sow hatred in the region.

Taliban spokesman Abdul Hai Mutmaen told Reuters from the southern Afghan town of Kandahar that U.S. strikes could lead to further suicide attacks.
``If innocent and sinless people suffer, then it is certain that on the level of the region, hatred will further increase, the result of which will be similar to the suicide incidents,'' he said.

[i]If they are harboring the people responsible for the WTC and Pentagon attacks then they deserve to expect reprisals from us. They would not be "innocent". Weren't the people here innocent? Do they expect us to not be filled with hatred for what happened?[/i]

(italics my opinion)
View Quote

Stupid is as stupid does.

Kill them all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Ooooooooh, I'm scared! I'd think it will be hard for them to retaliate when they're DEAD.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:22:33 AM EDT
[#4]
F*** them.  If they are harboring the terrorists launch an all out attack/reprisal against them.  We'll wipe that miserable little country off the face of the planet...& be justified in doing so.

Its time the US stopped being so diplomatic & flex their muscle.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Big threat.  They really think they can take
this to a level that we will have no response
for.  WTF????????
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#7]
That sounds like a THREAT to me...  Justifiable Target!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Isn't this what they call war!  Fuck them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Amazing, don't we all expect more of their BS.  And just wait until our retaliation starts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't agree with that at all. The Saudis would like to see Osama torn apart by wolves just as much as you and I. One of his big gripes with the US is that we support secular governments in the Arab world, thereby holding back his dream of a pan-Arab theocracy.

Devout Muslims know that suicide bombing innocent people, or any other terrorist act, is evil, and not supported by any righteous religion or person. My next door neighbor when I lived in California was born and raised in Iran when it was ruled by the Shah. He worked his whole life for Hughes Aircraft over there, and brought his family to America when the Shah fell. He and his family are devout Muslims, and fiercely proud to be Americans. They got out with nothing, just a suitcase or two, and started small businesses here which they worked like hell to make succeed.

Saying "Kill them all" is like drawing a conclusion from an abortion clinic bombing and saying that Christians are too dangerous to have living among us and that we should kill them too. It painting with too broad a brush.

Freedom isn't free
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
[img]http://www.inetnow.net/~kudzukid/enlemblem.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Islam is not a peaceful religion.  It never has been, and never will be.  

Don't be decieved by any you know.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

So either I'm stupid and impressionable, or my friend is a liar. Which is it?

Newsflash: No religion is any better than the worst of its adherents and believers.

Hitler was a Lutheran. That doesn't mean all Lutherans bear any blame for the things he did, does it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Before making comments about this, please ensure that you have at least made some attempt to gather the required information.

I would highly suggest that you read the Koran, then perhaps you may see how your remark has little to no value.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hitler was a Lutheran. That doesn't mean all Lutherans bear any blame for the things he did, does it?
View Quote

Hitler hated Christianity, and wanted to stamp it out in Germany.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#17]
I remember when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, the US supplied them (the Afghanies) with shoulder-fired heat seeking missles that eventually lead to the Soviets retreat. Maybe we screwed up. Now, it looks like maybe we should reduce Afghanistan to rubble and soil. Same goes for Sudan, and maybe Pakistan. During the Soviet occupation, my dad used to say with an evil grin that the Afghanies were some of the meanest SOB's on the planet and the only way the Soviets would ever make it stick would be to kill them all.  Me thinks he was right.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you're going to say something that stupid, at least learn how to spell "Muslim" first.

Maybe they will introduce that word this year in your third grade spelling class.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#19]
While they ARE rag-heads, it is not the religion that is at fault.

The fact of the matter is that these BASTARD GOAT-F*CKERS are blood-thirsty murderers, and enjoy watching innocent people die are get injured.  They are killers.  However, they hide behind a distortion of their religion as a justification of their actions.  They know its wrong, but have to make themselves not look like the vermin that they are.

This is exactly what happened in Japan before World War II.  The government started distorting the religion in order to achieve their goals.  Kamikaze missions were NOT honorable, although the distorted religion they were taught lied to them and said it was.

The same is happening here.  They think they are achieving "sainthood" of a sort, when all they are doing is driving themselves into HELL where they belong.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Easy solution.  I think we owe it to them.  Lets send 'em all to heaven.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I am starting to think we shoud just drop a bomb and MELT ALL OF THAT SAND INTO ONE GIANT PIECE OF GLASS.

We could also sweep the locals into the sea and have one hell of a big beach over there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#22]
bring them bastards i just hopr they have the balls to fight us face to face instead of hiding behind suicide bombings fckn cowards.They think they are so tough but cant face their victims.IF THIS CONTINUES I DO HOPE THEY GET NUKED.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Kill them all and add on a few new states just thank what gas will cost then something like .60 cents a gal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Kill 'em all. Damn, fucking straight.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:21:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck you, Afghanistan...You play with the devil, then don't whine when Hell comes knocking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top