Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 9:57:09 AM EDT
I called my Congressmen and Snatorum and Holden. I told both to urge and support our President with any military action that is needed to eliminate the people responsible and retaliate against any countries that are aiding and abetting them. If that means ground troops then so be it. We can't have any more limp-wristed responses like we had with missiles being lobbed with bad intel. This being the worst attack on America ever we need to clean the slate with an extreme amount of force. Force is the only thing that bully's and thugs understand.
I got some encouraging comments from both offices. Besides being on alert yesterday here in Pa as an EMT, its the only thing I could possibly do action wise.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top