Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 6:32:51 AM EDT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
seems there's a lot of people here throwing their opinions around as to what group we should exterminate...

however, i don't see many people asking WHY?

Why did this happen?

What was their reason?

Surely they were mad about something...and what could we have done to prevent this?

What is the solution?(we've already been through the nuke solution, the extermination of all arabs, and other similar ones-i'm looking for a more diplomatic solution)
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:40:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you think the Arab states hate us for our undying support of Israel?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you serious or are you somebody who is truly that dumb?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:43:14 AM EDT
[#3]
It is very difficult for most of us to put their motives in perspective. Here in the US, we don't have a co-mingling of politics and religion. For these people, there is no distinction. Religion drives their whole lives. This is a jihad, or fahtwa (sp?) to them. Their purpose on earth is to fight the "enemy" of their way of life, i.e. Islam. The same was true of the Japanese in WWII to some extent, their emperor was an incarnation of their god. Similarly during the Crusades, Catholics traveled a great distance to destroy what they viewed as their "great satan".

Marx and Engles were wrong when they said that religion is the opiate of the people. In this case it is the PCP.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#4]
No, robino, I really don't give a good Goddamn why they did it.  I just want them dead.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
however, i don't see many people asking WHY?

Why did this happen?

What was their reason?
View Quote

Assuming that this was the work of Muslim militants (which is just speculation at this point, although IMHO it's the most likely explanation), here's an article that explains why they hate America:
[url]http://www.npq.org/issues/v103/p10.html[/url] .

The WTC and the Pentagon are symbols of American economic and military power that they consider a threat.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm with Rik...we're talking about a people who think it's cool to stone a girl to death in the market square because some man thought she might be thinking about cheating on her husband.  I don't give a good goddamn why they do what they do, either.  I'm not going to waste a lot of time trying to figure out why poor Jeffry Dahmer was all screwed up, either.

We spend entirely too much time trying to rationalize the actions of irrational people.  Some life forms are just sub-human.  Exterminate them and get on with life.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#9]
My exact words were "some life forms are sub-human"  I didn't say man, woman, child or aardvark.

What I'm saying isn't that complex:  Trying to figure out "Why" is a waste of time.  Who cares why?  If someone kills your children, rapes your wife and burns your house down, and you sit in the ashes pondering the perps deep profound motivation, you're not worth much.

I didn't say kill innocent women.  I said the people who did in the WTF are sub-human and I don't care why they did it.  Kill them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top