Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/11/2001 8:55:13 PM EST
Hey guys, load up. SteyrAug could crovide transportation by air thru his contacts, zig zag thru the U.S picking AR15.commers. Then fly To Finland picking up Kuiper and Bollocks from Holland on the way. Then infil by HAHO/HALO(XXXX size rig for Imbroglio) to Kabul and create general mayhem and blow the place to shit[heavy] [pyro] [sniper] [uzi][rocket], then locate Bin Ladens mountain hideouts, fuck em too[-!-]. Then exfil to some warm and cozy place like Hedo3.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:34:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:52:19 AM EST
Ah yes, a little wet work should brighten up my demeanor! Bring some hammers and pliers and get downright medieval with his ass! Eric The(Sorry,Marcellus)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:57:51 AM EST
You demean the memory of the dead by posting this drivel.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:12:50 AM EST
I'm in. I even got brushed up on my skills by going to the range last night.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:52:00 AM EST
Count me in. I'm getting my gear ready to go. It'll be as much fun as my last trip to the Rhodesia with Col. Brown. -:) Spambo
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:57:03 AM EST
Golgo, my message was posted to atleast shed some positive light amids this great tragedy. Again, my sincere condolences to all those who were killed or injured in this cowardly act. Time for your president to show the world that you will not mess with the U.S and get away, carpet bombing by B52s would be in order.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:57:18 AM EST
I'm in. I will make it a one way trip if needs be. "Every soldier hopes for a major war in his lifetime. This one was mine..." -Andy McNab Semper Fi. See you on my flanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:59:45 AM EST
I'll go, but I get your tommy gun.
Top Top