Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2001 6:26:29 PM EDT
ok, i heard someone saying " i hope we dont go to wart over this." god that made me sick, IMHO thats like saying we shouldnt have go to war after pearl harbor.

so i am wondering, who really wants a war out of this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is the first voice for it.

It should go nuclear almost at once.

KILL THEM ALL!

Is that clear enough?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure,

Count me in.  I have a few scores to settle with these assholes anyway.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
No one in their right mind wants a war.
But if we are to preserve our country & our freedom, it is our duty.
As Grant said Our enemy has chosen war, we will give him as much as he can stomach.
We must take the war to our enemy, to protect our children, and their children.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]
No,but I am getting on a chopper to an AFB base in three hours and heading to NYC.Should be there at 0500.Lots of ER and Trauma work.
CP ER MD
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Matt,
I sowre an oath.. once and forever.. I will honor the oath forever. "all enemies, foreign and domestic"...
Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#6]
We HAVE to go to war over this. Once, the whole world KNEW that if you f*cked with the US, you got a beating. We, as Americans, need to remind the world of that FACT. And to answer your question: NOTHING would make me happier than to climb back into the TC hatch & go kick some ass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
If "A war on drugs" can be justified.... a war on terrorists is a must.

I fear we will lose many, many rights in the process.

The sheep are waking up.  But there is no real target for their anger.  So many more restrictive laws will be heading our way.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#9]
"Are YOU willing to go to war over this?"

Yep.

Semper Fi.

Arq12
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#10]
let me specifiy a bit, i didnt really mean want a war, as much as belive a war is the only option
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#11]
 When smitten, turn the other cheek
 When smitten again,visit the insult upon your foe tenfold.

We have turned the other cheek.

Now it is time for tenfold to the tenth power.

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd go to war, but mine will have to be covert.  The Guvment has deemed me physically defective(knees).

Zane
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I say we finish Sadam once and for good and vaporize the Taliban in the process. Perhaps it's time to start above-ground testing again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes.  War is the answer in this case
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I went to war in Nairobi.  I'm still on the inactive call listand waiting for the phone to chime!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My bags are packed and in the car, just waiting for the call......
View Quote

Yea, woodland AND desert uniforms.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:35:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Yea I would be willing, bad back and bad hearing included!!  Hell a man has to stand for something!!  The liberals and other things in this country piss me off all the time, but today I cried when I saw what happened to [b]MY[/b] country!!  So yes I would go no questions asked.

Sgtar15

PS I wonder if they would let me bring my own guns[:)]

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#18]
They would neve take me unless the took 85 year old WW2 vets.

ARSwami
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Not unless somebody garauntees me in writing that we will do what is necessary to win. If we fight any Arab country we are going to have to kill women and children as well as men. We are probably also going to have to be ready for every other pissant I hate american dictator who has a grudge. Then we'll have to deal with all the shit that will probably be happening right here inside our borders. There are sympathizers in this country right now who will blow away your children and walk away smiling. Yes, let's kick somebodys ass, but let's not run out of commitment when it gets tough. Every other democratic country in the world loves us right now, but how long will it be before they get tired of high gas prices, and start worrying about elections, and get after us to end things any way possible, probably through negotiations. Fuck that. The only thing these people understand is force, so lets give it to them hard and dont let up until it's done, no matter what.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Ta hell with the old philosophy "Nuke em till they glow, shoot em in the dark" New philosophy,
"Nuke em to glass."
Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Payback is must!!! But who?? If it is a small group of terrorists then we should beat them down to nothing.. Forget about politically correct lethal injection.. Lets pull out the old tricks of the trade torture.. And for those Palestinians that were having there little party in the street, that calls for a nice tomahawk missle with a streaming red white and blue tale.. If a country was involved then lets get it on.. Nukes away, none of this conventional bomb crap.. that will sure let everyone know who is boss and this is what happens when you tread apon us. We must make our presence known...

God bless our fellow fallen men and women, my heart goes out to them and their families.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Payback is must!!! But who??
View Quote

How about every known terrorist group out there.  Including those how celebrated this event!  Starting with Afganistan! It is time to find out who is are friend and who is our enemy!  And I do believe that GWB will see this to completion!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Hmm, I posted a resounding "NO" earlier and some fucker deleted my post.  I will defend my home, but would not enlist to go overseas to join some idiotic military adventure.  That's what has brought us to this point.  Will America learn this time?  Or will we have to go through WWIII, first?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I hate wars!

Would I go to war, for my family, home, country? YES!

We are at war. [:(!]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Don't want to go to war. I don't think it's necessary at this time. We have trained soldiers that can better handle this than me.

If needed, I'll sign up, take off the nice guy hat, kill everyone they ask me to, and if I'm lucky, come back home and put the nice guy hat on again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#26]
You bet I'm willing to go.  I'm just counting the days and praying our President does the right thing.  

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#27]
yes. The answer is, yes.

I've gotta say I am shocked at some of the things I've seen on this site today. I've long said that american men were becoming pussies. It is a sad day to be an american; in more ways than one. This nation doesn't stand for shit anymore. And this time its not because of the government. Maybe its too many broken families and little boys raised by their mommies. Who knows. All I know is I'm sick to my stomach, not about the events today but about the american spirit. I'm going to bed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Yes.

Not gonna happen tho.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#29]
War?  We need to unleash hell upon those who have done this to us.  Our country is the greatest and we will overcome these cowards.  Our prayer's go out to all the people & families involved.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#30]
you betcha,I'll even bring my own toys

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Ya know, i have to admit...
out of all the pidily shit we stood up for while i was in in kaneohe(klitonesque type things, ya know to get people off his back etc..) and me questioning going to war over this shit, i must say, this is just the other way around.
im inactive right now but i would accept being called up for this eagerly. this isnt about protecting an oil investment or a political distraction, this is about an act of war commited right on our fucking soil.
in my assistance of wiping this piece of shit from the face of the earth I am protecting the U.S.
he has proved he is a true threat (not just percieved) and therefore must be dealt with accordingly.  
are you not culpable in harboring a fugitive?
yes!
by harboring him you allow him to take the actions he has taken.
give him up or suffer the consequences.
this is about protecting the U.S. and her citizens, who a majority might be pussies but should not be murdered!
so yes im am very willing to go to war over this.
i dont see how some can sit there and say "if they came here or attacked me yes, otherwize no."
they already have.

Semper Fi,
BB
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#33]
" I've done it before. If they need me (or will take me) I'll go...."

Ditto. I remember Desert Shield/Storm. I was stationed at Ft. Lewis at the time. I was AMAZED at the cowardace of so many soldiers. Several tried everything they could to get out of the service rather than serve.

What has happened to my country and the ideals of those who gave so much for us? I'm far from a warmonger, or the stereotypical gun-totin' militia type, but yes, freedom requires constant vigilance. "...I'd gladly stand up, next to you, and defend Her still today..."
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#34]
If that's what it takes to get the job done right - YES.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm sure we'd all like to fight and kick someones ass.  I know I do.

Problem is... who's ass do we kick?  

Oh God, if this were a fight where I could see an enemy and put him in my sights......

That's all I ask.

Bless you all for wanting revenge.  Screw the meek.  Let them inherit the Earth.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I do not want to go to war but if my country call I will answer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:09:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We HAVE to go to war over this. Once, the whole world KNEW that if you f*cked with the US, you got a beating. We, as Americans, need to remind the world of that FACT. And to answer your question: NOTHING would make me happier than to climb back into the TC hatch & go kick some ass.[I would have to confirm the emotions of my good friend melonpopper this needs to be answered and in an epic porportion and yes I am willing to go fight if need be. Ron/quote]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:42:14 AM EDT
[#39]
    Hell yes.  Lets KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

[rocket]           [frag]

[uzi]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:43:14 AM EDT
[#40]
No cutesie smilies or provoking quotes here.

A bad bad thing has happened, And I for one am pissed.

Uncle Sam, You know the phone number... I'll be up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:18:33 AM EDT
[#41]
My Grandfather's had their war.....
My Uncles had their war.....
If this is my war, then count me in!!!

My Grandfathers survived Normandy and tought the importance of fighting aggression and the importance of knowing how to use a weapon if it should ever be necessary to defend one's country, family, and freedom.  

My Uncles fought in Vietnam and likewise shared stories about how bad combat was.  The moral of their story is that if a war is to occur then do the job right...  No Holding Back... Fight to win... Fight to kill one's enemy!

I don't shoot DCM/CMP because I like to punch holes in paper, I do it in the event my country needs me.  I own an M-16 because I like shooting R&R but I also consider it a true statement about what the 2nd amendment stands for!  

[b]I am capable!  I have the skill, I will go if my country needs me![/b]

Japan made a mistake of underestimating the nature of American society and may whomever did this pay the most sever or consequences for their grave mistake.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:33:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:01:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Do we need to go to war?  We're already at war!  We just need to go finish the damn thing!  The US should show no mercy - that's the only thing that f****** like this understand!

mattsd - after you're done kicking the crap out of that liberal jacka** can I have a turn?  (If there is anything left, of course!)[pissed]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm at the last year of my life where I could get drafted. Not that it matters anyway. I told my wife last night if the question ever arose, I would go down to the local recruit station and volunteer to go.

God Bless America!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:16:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My bags are packed and in the car, just waiting for the call......
View Quote

Yea, woodland AND desert uniforms.
View Quote

Getting insignia sewn on some desert today.....
View Quote

Right now I'm trying to hunt down the desert stripes.  I just got promoted this summer and I'm OK on the BDUs but I don't have stripes on my DCUs yet.  I haven't been to the desert since last year, and we weren't scheduled to go back till next year.  Oh, well so much for plans.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#47]
I tried to enlist right out of highschool, but was not allowed due to a health reason that occurred when I was nine...

I feel that this country has given me so much, that if she needs me, I would be more than willing to go and serve in any way that I could be helpful.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Screw the meek.  Let them inherit the Earth.
View Quote

Stealth, don't confuse "meek" with "weak".  True meekness is just strength under restraint.  How many times have we argued that just because someone carries a concealed weapon it DOESN'T mean they will use it when someone cuts them off in traffic.

"A time for war and a time for peace."
King Solomon,  Ecclesiastes 3:8
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#49]
I'll go, but when I get there, they're gonna rethink the wisdom.

Fatman: Sir! Reporting as ordered, Sir!
O1: Who are you and who's that standing next to you?
Fatman: Sir! That's my left leg and arm, Sir!
O1: Jeez! How are we gonna uniform you? Old tent?
FatMan: Sir! Works for me, Sir! Just tell me where to go!
O1: I dunno, I think it's gonna be too expensive to feed you.  That kind of expenditure just hasn't been budgeted for.
FatMan: Sir! I'll eat expired MREs, Sir!
E8: Leutenant, that's what we're feeding active duty troops!
O1: He's just not gonna work out. "Recruit, you're excused."
FatMan: Sir! Yes, Sir! Begging the leutenant's pardon, but when is lunch, Sir?!

Well, you guys get the picture.  I will, however, do "Looter Duty" locally if required.  Hell, I'll supply the weapon and the ammo.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The war it seems has come to us.
View Quote

Arapis na pane' sto Diabolo, MOLON LABE
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top