Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 5:55:33 PM EDT
They just talked about the recorded conversation from Mrs Olsen who was the lady on the plane that crashed in PA.  She stated they had NO GUNS, used KNIVES and a cardboard box. What the hell is going on! A plane full of people could not overwhelm some peices of shit with knives.  We all need to realize that we have a responsibilty to stop this. I would be damned to have some shithead hijack a plane I was riding on with a fucking knife, even if I had to take the knife in the chest my self.

DAMMIT!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe that is what happened to the plane the crashed into the ground.  The passengers or crew might have jumped the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You also have to understand the people IN the plane had no idea all this shit was happening. As far as they knew it was just another jackass trying to get back to Cuba or something.

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
H'Mac' Please don't take this as a slam; Mrs. Olsen was on the plane that hit the Pentagon,also don't forget her husband is the Solicter-General of the United States perhaps this will cause a few changes that could effect gun owners in a positive way. As for your question, the answer is simple; most of the individuals out there are "sheeple"
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top