Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 5:12:35 PM EDT
Especially when you have the approval of your religion and/or your government.

Come on, "W," give us the word! [:P]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who needs a reason.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Who needs a reason.
View Quote

Amen to that!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Just get me within 600 yards of ol' Bin. Please. [sniper]

That's another sad thing about this act of war - I won't get to shoot any of the people that did it. [:(!]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's another sad thing about this act of war - I won't get to shoot any of the people that did it. [:(!]
View Quote

Well, beating up on somebody that looks similar would be fun. [%|]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

No,no,no... No 600 yards stuff.  I want up close and personal with my Benchmade.  These ragheads did this with knifes.  I want to show them quality cutlery, personally.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These ragheads did this with knifes.  I want to show them quality cutlery, personally.
View Quote

What's this "ragheads" stuff? Can't we just slaughter our enemies respectfully, like professionals? This ain't the school playground.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
These ragheads did this with knifes.  I want to show them quality cutlery, personally.
View Quote

What's this "ragheads" stuff? Can't we just slaughter our enemies respectfully, like professionals? This ain't the school playground.
View Quote

Respect comes to those who deserve it.  Using civilian aircraft to kill innocent civilians is not respectful by any stretch.  They "respectfully" deserve painful, violent death.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Respect comes to those who deserve it.  Using civilian aircraft to kill innocent civilians is not respectful by any stretch.  They "respectfully" deserve painful, violent death.
View Quote

But that's offensive to all who wear rags on their heads, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

ONLY IF IT'S NOT TRUE.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
why shoot, time for torture
hes not protected by the const.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

ONLY IF IT'S NOT TRUE.
View Quote

Only if what's not true?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top