Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 4:11:09 PM EDT
From my 23 year old son who works and lives in NYC. I'm in upstate NY and can do nothing but say hang tough. He told me this while watching the goings on out his office window. My son is now back in his apt. Can't wait to for him to come home so I can put my arms around him and squeeze.
My heart goes out to those who lost a loved one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Truley something that brings atear to another fathers eye.
Sometimes I don't know who need sthe hug more, me or them.
Scratch
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear your boy is OK. Say a special prayer tonight for all the mothers and fathers who are not so lucky.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I just hugged mine. He is 6"6" weighs 200+ and is as tough as they come, but he still acted like he needed one and was glad he got it! I just might go hug his big ass again!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
my daughter is only 7, she's very smart and understands what happened...we have a friend in New Jersey who thankfully was not flying today. I made sure that she got plenty of hugs.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Just hugged my newborn daughter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top