Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2001 2:35:39 PM EDT
I just woke up... holy shit... my mom called me, she is a state worker and was ordered by Gray Davis to go home along with all the state workers. My god... shit is getting fucking weird!!! I'm buying ammo... NOW.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:37:44 PM EDT
you missed all the fireworks. TSHF.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:40:13 PM EDT
I woke up around 11:00 EST - turned on the radio and heard some talk about a plane crash. Then it just got worse. This feels like a bad dream that I can't wake myself out of.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:42:25 PM EDT
Now everyone is getting activated? Good god... Yes... it is very much hitting the fan. I just watched the video of the planes hitting the towers!!!! Holy shit! I just heard people at Stockton airport in my town are all on hold, no planes are leaving or comming in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:43:01 PM EDT
Don't feel to bad, I went to sleep at about 0830hrs and woke up around 1530hrs.. I missed the whole thing. I got a phone call from my future sister-inlaw in NYC telling me she's safe and not to worry... then she hung up... WTF? I went on line and came here first to see WTF was up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:44:06 PM EDT
Me, too bought some hundreds of American Eagle .223 and .308 ammo. A little help for the US ammo industry, a nig help if some madman tries to mess with the wrong side of my nice guns.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:49:57 PM EDT
I strangely woke up at 7:45 AM CT and came out into the living room flipped on the TV right as they broke in about the Plane hitting the WTC Building. Then 20 Minutes late, I saw on the TV a plane flying rather close and thought it was strange, then BOOM it went right in in a huge fireball. As soon as they said that it was an Attack and the Military was getting involved, I went to my FFL and put out a few hundred for an SKS and Case of Russian Hollowpoints. I already have a 12 Gauge Shotgun, but that's no good against Arab Wackos at a distance. I've been recording constantly since 7:45 AM CT or about 10 Staright Hours. thank god I bought 10 Blank Tapes with my last purchase of Shotgun Ammo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:01:28 PM EDT
And don't forget there is not a better way to kill a comrade that doing it with a comrade gun. Hey Marine One just dropped the Good Ole of George down. Hope for good news. Like some DDT over some pets.
Top Top