Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 11:24:04 AM EDT
i pray for all the people who have lost their lives in this tragic situation. those that were injured, i also hope for their swift recovery.

for those responsible, may you all burn in fucking hell. i hope that you feel the complete and total wrath of this angry nation!!

i hope we declare WAR on your land, your people, your way of life as you have done to ours.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
How true.  But for for people reading this board, is this surprising?  In many countires out side of the U.S., religion and politics are one of the same, and are taken very seriously.  When a country meddles in other countries affairs, it is only a matter of time before somthing serious happens.  Me as a causual traveler see holes in the airport security systems that are manned by minimally trained and paid people that confiscate itty-biity pocket knives etc, what do you expect when people have something really dasdardly in mind.  It comes to a point when the real bad guys see thru your smoke & mirrors and of course BOOM!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
You're right...

Everything today seems silly to me...

Classes were cancelled, and i'm sitting here at work thinking about things....

Can't seem to get anything done....

Shawn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top