Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 10:36:16 AM EDT
Ever since Clancy's [u]Debt of Honor[/u], wackos have been stealing airplanes and crashing them into things -- the White House lawn, and now this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that darned 1st Amendment...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Achmed

You not only have bad timing but you are an asshole. Many Americans are dead and dying in NYC and Washington DC and the best you can come up with is to condemn our country. So to you I say go fuck yourself and whats the use of saying anything  more to an asshole like you.

To Mods sorry about my language.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#5]
For the sake of arguement.... If terrosist read......They would have read Steven King's "The Running Man". In that the hero is forced to go on a game show and be hunted by bounty hunters while the chase is televised. If he stays gone a week (IIRC) he wins a million bucks. Well finds out the game is rigged and the game people implanted a transmitter so they always know where he is. He hijacks a plane and slams it into the TV studio that is located on the top floors of a high rise building.

So King could be blamed for this and Survivor.

Or maybe they knew about WWII. Seem they had guys in that war that would crash into stuff on purpose.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Achmed

You not only have bad timing but you are an asshole. Many Americans are dead and dying in NYC and Washington DC and the best you can come up with is to condemn our country. So to you I say go fuck yourself and whats the use of saying anything  more to an asshole like you.

To Mods sorry about my language.
View Quote

Glad to see you back.

Been out for awhile huh?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:17:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted: Ever since Clancy's [u]Debt of Honor[/u], wackos have been stealing airplanes and crashing them into things -- the White House lawn, and now this.
View Quote

Give it a rest.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#8]
When was Debt of Honor originally published?  I only ask because I heard on the news this morning that the guy who was convicted of the original WTC bombing had plans to do just what happened today, but didn't have the resources to pull it off.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think Clancy is published in Arabic anyway...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't think Clancy is published in Arabic anyway...
View Quote

I hear they airdropped copies of it in Mecca.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Even a 5 year old has more sense to say something like that. With a name like Achmed, I reckon its time to move!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top