Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
It could have been anyone.

Kurt
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out this link.  It's too large for me to cut and paste.  Very interesting info:

http://www.infowars.com/Police_State/NSA.htm
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Three factors make me strongly doubt domestic terrorism:

1) The choice of targets - By contrast, I wouldn't expect most foreign terrorists could even find Oklahoma City on a map, let alone care about it.

2) The level of sophistication - Any American group big enough to conduct four skyjackings at once would have been infiltrated by the FBI a long time ago.

3) The timing - Does this date mean anything to Americans?

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#7]
This was Bin Lauden written all over it. This scope of operation would require a large, well-organized group. I doubt any such group could exsist in the US without having the FBI and NSA glued to them....
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Three factors make me strongly doubt domestic terrorism:

1) The choice of targets - By contrast, I wouldn't expect most foreign terrorists could even find Oklahoma City on a map, let alone care about it.

2) The level of sophistication - Any American group big enough to conduct four skyjackings at once would have been infiltrated by the FBI a long time ago.

View Quote

In ref. to #3...what about this date?  I can't think of what has occured in the past on this date.

God Bless Us All

medcop
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Remember Tim?
View Quote

After this, I don't think Mr. McVeigh will be more than a footnote in history.

Eric The(RestInHell,Tim)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I heard that the Camp David talks were held Sept 5-17th.  The middle of this time was Sept 11th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top