Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 9/10/2001 10:14:30 PM EDT
Hey there, I'm planning on moving to Omaha around Nov. this year. Are there any AR15.com members there? Sound off and tell me more about the gun/knife laws, places to shoot, gun shops/shows, and other relative info that an AR15.com'er needs to know. Also looking for info about everyday things like: banks, drivers license, vehicle registration, cost of living, and just anything you'd like to pass along. I'll be out for another visit Sept 21-25. Thanks for any info and take care, Steve
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:40:18 PM EDT
Hey guys, I just wanted to move this up so I can find it again.....My prayers go out to all who have suffered a loss in today's tragedy....... Take care and be safe, Steve
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:34:05 PM EDT
Steve G. I will be the first to welcome you to Omaha, I grew up around there and am quite familiar with the area etc. I will e-mail you privatly and help you all I can. Good luck with your escape from California
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:18:24 PM EDT
STEVE G. WELCOME TO NEBRASKA, I HOPE YOU YOU FIND OUR STATE VERY GUN FRIENDLY, I LIVE AT THE OTHER END(west) OF THE STATE BUT TRAVEL TO THE EAST END OF NEBRASKA ONCE A MONTH WILLIAM OWNER WWW.TANNERYSHOP.COM
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:30:46 PM EDT
I live across the river in Iowa. Iowa has CCW laws that make it easy to carry (especially in Harrison County - which is just a few minutes north of Omaha in Iowa). Nebraska does not have CCW. Also you can shot your guns in the state forests of Iowa - which I am not so sure about in Nebraska. Omaha is a nice city - if you like cities. Also several ranges and a gun club south of the Omaha. Godspeed in your move.
Top Top