Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2001 10:22:34 AM EDT
I just received my C&R FFL this afternoon, it took just under 5 weeks. Do you think its more than a coincidence that I got a Shot Gun News the same Day?

I know about copying it and signing in ink, I'll do that at work tonight.

What are the book requirements?
Who sells them? Brownells?
Anybody have a part number?

What else do I need to know?

The bottom half of the liscense talks about an information packet that will be sent out, what's the packet all about?

Finally, what's the hot C&R right now?

Thanks
Rob
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Brownell's has a bound book in the catalog, not sure if it is one specifically for C&R type or not.  Check www.cruffler.com, check there for BATF letters.  Should tell you about what to log and how.  Still waiting on mine![:(]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I received mine in 20 days from the day I mailed it out!  I was amazed!

The information packet I received a couple days later listed some of the rules and regs regarding C&R, basically what you can, and cannot do.  I also is a partial list of what guns are classified as C&R.

I haven't gotten my bound book yet either
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't have to be a bound book from somewhere.  A notebook with paper will do.  A spiral notebook is fine too.  But if you wish, Brownells is only like 3 dollars. [:D]
[url]www.brownells.com/Product/productDetail.asp?ProductID=108006000&CategoryID=0[/url]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is a link for a downloadable bound book if you have Microsfot Excel. You just have to click on left page and then save it and do the same for the right page.
http://users.pld.com/willj/curio/downloadable.htm
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I went ahead and spent the $3 for the Brownell's and then placed it in a 3-ring binder. Works for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top