Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 9/10/2001 10:22:34 AM EDT
I just received my C&R FFL this afternoon, it took just under 5 weeks. Do you think its more than a coincidence that I got a Shot Gun News the same Day? I know about copying it and signing in ink, I'll do that at work tonight. What are the book requirements? Who sells them? Brownells? Anybody have a part number? What else do I need to know? The bottom half of the liscense talks about an information packet that will be sent out, what's the packet all about? Finally, what's the hot C&R right now? Thanks Rob
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:25:33 AM EDT
Brownell's has a bound book in the catalog, not sure if it is one specifically for C&R type or not. Check www.cruffler.com, check there for BATF letters. Should tell you about what to log and how. Still waiting on mine![:(]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:18:15 AM EDT
I received mine in 20 days from the day I mailed it out! I was amazed! The information packet I received a couple days later listed some of the rules and regs regarding C&R, basically what you can, and cannot do. I also is a partial list of what guns are classified as C&R. I haven't gotten my bound book yet either
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:53:09 PM EDT
It doesn't have to be a bound book from somewhere. A notebook with paper will do. A spiral notebook is fine too. But if you wish, Brownells is only like 3 dollars. [:D] [url]www.brownells.com/Product/productDetail.asp?ProductID=108006000&CategoryID=0[/url]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:41:42 PM EDT
Here is a link for a downloadable bound book if you have Microsfot Excel. You just have to click on left page and then save it and do the same for the right page. http://users.pld.com/willj/curio/downloadable.htm
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:08:22 AM EDT
I went ahead and spent the $3 for the Brownell's and then placed it in a 3-ring binder. Works for me.
Top Top