Posted: 9/8/2001 5:10:35 PM EDT

[url]www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=1995652[/url]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
[:O]thats not nice!

Some one could get shot with that thing.[;D]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the graphic of the gun.  It's either a weeny anti-gun nut who wants to see if people bite, or some jerk who still believes in the S&W boycott.

"Do what you will,
just leave me the hell out of it."
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
No mods on gunbroker .com?........[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I love S&W revolvers, but, this jerk still is into the S&W boycott, and will be till I see the agreement die. [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahhh the Jack Kervokian model.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Stupid waste of time and energy!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I get the impression that there is SOME moderation, but with so much traffic and apparently not that much staff, some pretty shady stuff slips by.  I emailed them about an auction that told potential buyers to call rather than bid (so they can avoid paying gunbroker the $$$).  They replied, and confirmed that it was a violation and would be taken care of... and didn't do a darn thing.  Oh well.

Viper Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top