Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2001 7:11:51 PM EDT
I need to pay off some bills, I will be buying a house soon, So I told my wife I would sell something to come up with some money to do it. Its the least I can do she let me spend around $15000 over the past 2 years on guns,  I am debating on weather to sell My Pre-ban AR or some other thigs. Here are my options.

1: Sell my EA preban AR, It is my only preban AR buy I still have a postban Colt, and Conscutuive serial # PWAs.
PRos She said I could replace it with another preban with our tax return in the spring. All I would give up is 1 ar and I have 3 others.
Cons never sell a gun, it is my only preban.

option 2: Sell a SP1 barrel, Calico 22cal 100 round drum ( have 3 other ones for my M-100), My Green Almalite Colapsable stock set (which I wont need if I sell my preban) my paintball gun setup(I have only played 2 times this year) my extra bolt carrier and Charging handle, 4 NIW AR mags (my only NIW mags but still have 30 other ar mags) 2 A2 stocks I dont need, 3 10/22 25rd mags, and my 75 round AK drum.
Pros she said I could spend $30 a week on mags untill I replaced everything I sold most of it is stuff that is just laying around not being used
Cons It is all my extra  stuff that is just laying around.
I am leaning toward selling all my extra stuff and not selling my preban. But if I do sell the EA I could replace with a Colt she said.
What do you guys think about the 2 options Like I said I am leaning towards the 2td option. Let me know what you would do.
Thanks
SCAR
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Dump it all while it still has value.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Go for option 3

Get a 2nd - part time job, sell nothing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top