Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2001 6:22:16 PM EDT
I was removing a recoil tube from my lower the other day, and I used a combination tool I bought from ASA at a gun show eons ago, and I be a monkey's uncle if that thing didn't pop the tube right off without a hitch!  And I bought it for $6, cheaper than all other vendors.  Dang!  Not to mention what's-her-face was kinda cute too.

True story.  And I have more than 10 posts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
People usually say ASA customer service sucks, but I've always been treated fairly and their products are good with decent prices. I built an AR from one of their stripped lowers and it functions and looks beautiful.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah Ive had good luck with the 16in fixed car model I got from them last year. I see that they are selling 308 models now and also pistol calibres. Funny thing is I bought it and then found this site, boy some members dont like the guy in charge, but I got a good 1 anyway.Of course my second was a RRA 20in heavy.[sniper]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I built an AR from one of their stripped lowers and it functions and looks beautiful.
View Quote

Their lower receivers are excellent.  A couple of years ago AR15.com did a review of them and said the same.  After reading that review a deal presented itself for one and I've been extremely happy with it ever since!
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I liked the ASA recievers so much I bought two I mean one before they were banned... I like them so much I sold my overpriced colt to pay for other projects cause I don't need no stinking horsey.......... well maybe not stinking the colt would work with any ammo and work very well.

off track here    As long as you never have to work with Bob ASA is OK. The problem is if you ever have a problem... there not gona bend over backwards to make you happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top