Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2001 5:27:15 AM EDT
So now that I bought the LEGP I need to decide what to put on the top of it.  I guess I need some sights and really like the looks of the tactical carry handle but have never seen a pic of one with a scope mounted on it.  Anyone have some pics, or links to pics?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:57:25 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://home.austin.rr.com/patwarren/mattsgun.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]

Go to the ACCESSORIES page.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Anti, but I'm looking for a pic of a scope on top of the tactical carry handle.  ARChoo is on the right track.  I think the tactical catty handle looks bad ass already, but wanted to get an idea how much it would raise a scope.

CS
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Is anyone using a 'tactical' carry handle with a ta01nsn?

Is it too high to use or is it just right?  Pictures?
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
CounterStrike & Cat... look here under [u]Tactics & Training[/u] then under[u] Designated Marksmen (carbine)[/u] it may be what your looking for.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Leadpoisonr, not even close. They are normal A2 uppers with TA01 ACOGs, not the Tactical carry handle and the TA01 NSN ACOG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top