Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2001 10:13:50 PM EDT
Did he actually get a life or something?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The ATF field office he transferred to in Texas is holding training exercises.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
He always talked a good game but I figured him for a sellout.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:36:34 AM EDT
[#3]

The ATF field office he transferred to in Texas is holding training exercises
View Quote

I believe so!....Kicking doors exercises!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#4]
He's hawking warez on some used car lot in Texas.

Or,

Didn't someone mention something about being a barker at some nudy bar?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering the same thing...haven't seen him around in a while.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope he didn't move back to CA.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I think he is bummed out because his lounge area on the AK board is temportarly closed to post nude pictures of women.  The hosting company says it is against their TOS.

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I think he is still out looking for a job
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:06:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Ya know, i noticed he hasn't been around for a while too...

Shawn
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I think I heard that temp. service set him up with a gig at the Hotel Californa...er, oops, Texas.

She has a lot of pretty boys she calls menz.

You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave.

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]
He's gone blind masturbating to the babe of the day pictrures!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

LMFAO
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe he finally got one of those texas womenz to start talking to him.  [:D]
View Quote

EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It's amazing that I can still see.
View Quote

Now, here's a case of more information than we needed, if I ever saw one...[:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#17]
No, TX women still aren't talking to me. Just got back from the corner bar and no luck still.

No I have not found a job yet, although I do a have good prospect for a consulting job with a bank. I will find out next week.

No I have not gone blind masterbating to the babe of the day post. Matter of fact it looks like I have about 3 pages to catch up on.

No Ratters, I have not sold out. Don't think I ever will.

The ATF exercises was only a weekend workshop on how to set up gun owners. [;)]

I was actually so depressed on my B-Day about turning 34, not having a job, or womenz and felt like such a loser. So I hoped a plane to CA to be around family and some old friends. Got back Monday nite. Just was lil homesick so I just need a lil pick me up. Feeling a bit better now. Just pounding the pavement to get a new job. Funds are getting low and I really need to bust ass to find something soon. At this point I'm even too broke to move back to CA if I even wanted too. Didn't not think anyone would notice me not posting for a few weeks at least. Just needed to concentrate on life I guess.

I might not be posting much, but I am around. I have not sold out. [:)] In the next few months I will either be selling cars or going back to active duty Navy. I'll let you guys appraised of my lil soap opera. Thanx.

On a good note I did get laid 2x in one week while in CA [:D] [sex] Like the song says, "I wish they all could be CA girls"
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope he is tied to a bed somewhere in Texas getting ravished by some hot Texas womenz.  If he is, I'm sure WE are the last thing he is thinking about!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
... Just pounding the pavement to get a new job.
View Quote

You shouldn't sell yourself so low.  Prostitution is not the key, but I understand you need every $5/hour you can get - thus the "pounding" gig.  It'll get better, man [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey LT, good to see you alive and well.  The sold out thing was a gag.  Imb. always gets me in that mood.

I have 35 coming next month.  Ugh.  But hey, at least were runners from sandman now, so that is sort of exciting.  Don't let the age thing get you down.  The older you get the more ladies you have your pick of.  And the job thing will work itself out too.  Just follow the Tao.

Best wishes my friend.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Hang in there, LT.  I hope you find something good ASAP.

Jim  
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
we need to take you down to some ttty bars in Mexico...that will either kill ya or cheer you up!
View Quote

Being a U of A alumni, those titty bars down in Nogales will likely kill you!!  Got some stories about Nogales!!  I wouldn't go there these days though. I was last there in 1982 and it was already getting crazy.

LT - maybe Austin is more your cup of tea. Much more laid back and a college town to boot. FWIW, I didn't have any trouble finding womenz in Dallas, but I wasn't looking for keepers either! Austin would be my choice for where to live in Texas.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 3:35:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Glad to see you back LT and good to hear that you had a good time in CA.  I too didn't do too well when I was 34, thing will get better as time passed. Cheer up!
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:00:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Things could be worse LT.Things could always be worse.[;)]least you have your health and car to get around and a roof to sleep under.I figured your temp thing would get you by till you found the right nitch....back in the navy?? WTF..C'mon your a bond trader.You'll find something.Good luck A.......
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#26]
LT: head on over to Match.com.
Its not too bad a place. I get quite a few responses there and have had some really good dates off of there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top