Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/5/2001 3:42:05 PM EST
I just saw this on CineMax. It's a film short about some tatooed freakshow who wants got get shot, the bullet wound scars being the body art. The guy ends up going into a garage and getting shot by a .38 Smith & Wesson snubbie with hollow points. Part of the conversation: Guy with the gun: "Man, you want to get shot with a hollow point. A full metal jacket will just go right through you and only leave a little entry and exit wound. The hollow point will go in small (points to a pistol tatoo on freakshows chest) and it will come out the back in a star shape. The expansion is what it's all about." It was a very offbeat flick to say the least. The following is the info on the show. DELUSIONS IN MODERN PRIMITIVISM - MICHIGAN PREMIERE Director: Daniel Loflin Producer: Daniel Loflin, John McCalmont, Chris Magid, Kurt Christenson, & Kristin Christenson Writer: Daniel Loflin, Karl Moore, & Kurt Christenson Cinematographer: Tiffany Toby Cast: Karl Moore, Kurt Christenson, & Kris Ingersoll Dloflin@flash.net Honorable mention Sundance Film Festival (17 min. /Color) In this cinema-verite "comedy-noir", the pierced and tattooed young Jerome seeks the newest and ultimate form of body modification.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:45:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:58:26 PM EST
I think he will look better in brain matter grey! Freaks! Get a life....wants to be shot? Freak-n-f*ck ups! Sorry for going on but geesh...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:36:24 PM EST
Yeah..I saw that also. Pretty darn weird...the "shooter" was laughing about it afterwards as he got paid to do that "artwork!" Its a bizzare world. "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H.L. Mencken
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:48:21 PM EST
ROFLMAO........dumb M*therF*cker.......
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:01:14 PM EST
Shooting people for money?...hmmm, if it is legal...sorta' sounds like fun...not that I want to get shot myself....but hey..some dumb f@#% wants to get shot....I have a nice selection he could pick from...heheheheh, medcop
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:04:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2001 7:05:16 PM EST by LotBoy]
Right Between the eyes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:22:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By LotBoy: Right Between the eyes.
View Quote
Uhm, someone already tried that...he ended up being Clinton's V.P. "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H.L. Mencken
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:42:26 PM EST
Next he will drink a cup of NOS and jump rope[X]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:54:10 PM EST
Would this be government funded art?
Top Top