Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2001 4:59:28 AM EDT
Well that's what it looks like anyway. Last weekend a black lady showed up reporting to have been raped by white men and had the letters KKK carved on her chest, supposedly by the men with a pair of scissors. So the regular investigation commenced.

Later, because parts of her story didn't correlate, investigators persued questioning and she finally admitted to having carved the initials herself. I guess she joined the KKK and now can't stand herself in the same house. Must be a bitch.

I say they prosecute her for a hate crime and punish her to the full extent of the law. In fact, just this weekend in Texas a new "hate crime" law went into effect and they can use that one on her.

Thoughts???
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words: Tawana Brawley.

I find racists, and opportunists, of any persuasion, revolting.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
The letters KKK were carved into her stomach allright.  BACKWARDS!  Like done in a mirror!  Hope they scar up good.

IQ of a broccoli stalk.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Krack Kills Kids
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Gee imagine that. A Black trying to get money for nothing...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#6]
MSNBC or somebody had a special on Faked Hate Crimes. People do it to get the money. THey had a gay couple that busted their own house up and spray painted "FAG" and other eeffigies just to get money. There were Blacks, Jews, and Queers on that show. In fact one of the Black ones had a high-ranking NAACP official calling for the Police to file hate crimes charges against the Perps. It turned out it was fake and the NAACP leader said "she felt so betrayed"
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I guess when you think about it for a while it's not such a suprise. People have been lying about blacks, jews, and homos plotting against the rest of us for years. Sure there are some that do but not the whole groups of them that you hear about from the hate mongers. I guess we are just seeing the flip-side of the deal now.

Oh well...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#8]
So in Dallas two months ago, at the same time a "Hate Crimes Bill" was stalled in the Texas Legislature, a Black church in Dallas gets "racist graffiti" painted all over it.  The media, local, state and national, made a big play out of the "Hate Crime" and the momentum fostered by the media spotlight served to get the "Hate Crime" legislation passed in the Leg.

Well, it so happened there were eyewitnesses who saw the graffiti get painted.  The eyewitnesses, a man and a woman who called police while the event was taking place.  The eyewitnesses described the graffiti artist as a black male.

When the fact there were eyewitnesses became public, other facts surfaced.  The paint used to deface the church came from inside the church where remodeling work was being done.  The slogans painted did not use any of the usual racist BS.  It was actually more anti-Jewish.

The police acted quickly to cover up the reports and the fact the church is the same one attended by Dallas' black mayor and many local black power brokers.

Nothing was done about the incident, but it should serve to remind everyone to think twice about so-called "Hate Crimes" and who really benefits from them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well that's what it looks like anyway. Last weekend a black lady showed up reporting to have been raped by white men and had the letters KKK carved on her chest, supposedly by the men with a pair of scissors. So the regular investigation commenced.

Later, because parts of her story didn't correlate, investigators persued questioning and she finally admitted to having carved the initials herself. I guess she joined the KKK and now can't stand herself in the same house. Must be a bitch.

I say they prosecute her for a hate crime and punish her to the full extent of the law. In fact, just this weekend in Texas a new "hate crime" law went into effect and they can use that one on her.

Thoughts???
View Quote

You and your buddies like burning crosses for fun eh?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Freaky.  We're the same age and almost in the same town (I'm about two miles south).  Quite possible that I know her, as we would have both been to the same school.  Hard to miss someone when you graduate with a class of 9.  Hmmmmm....
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Gee imagine that. A Black trying to get money for nothing...
View Quote

"gee imagine that a bigoted white supremacist gun owner."

dude, your comment was just plain wrong.  there are people of all races who try to get money and goods for nothing.  it's called greed and theft.  and last time i checked, it wasn't limited to one race.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#12]
No it is not limited to one race. But at last count 72% of all  subsidized dollars go to one race. Care to guess which one?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The tree is known by the fruit that it bears....
Or, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#14]
so do the stats justify bigotry of that nature?  it's one thing to state as fact that X percentage of all dollars end up in one race's pockets.  and i think that there are probably more blacks than any other race in jails, definitely on death row.  it's another thing to use them (stats) to perpetuate an attitude of hate.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
You Go Girl!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm sure his post was intended as humour and not that of hate. But either way it is merely an extention of the nature of the culture that is perpetuated by the blacks. If one does not wish to be ridiculed for molesting small, furry woodland creatures than they should refrain from molesting small, furry woodland creatures. If blacks, or in this case bleeding heart whites, do not wish to be ridiculed for taking money for nothing than they should stop taking money for nothing.
There are more blacks in prison than whites and there are in deed more blacks on death row than whites. Hell there are more blacks arrested each day than whites in spite of the fact they make up the minority of the population. Care to take a stab at why that is as well?
It is not racism ARLady when it is fact. It is then realism. Don't insult someone in an accusitory tone for simply stating those facts, even if in the form of a joke.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#17]
well, i was agreeing with your post right up until you started preaching at me.

as i recall, it was "fact" that blacks were less intelligent than whites.  it was "fact" that they weren't human.  and it was "fact" that, being non-human and only property, the beatings didn't really hurt.

come off it.  people use "facts" all the time to spout hatred and bigotry.  it's called tactics (or in some cases, propoganda) (just how do you spell that?  two O's and two A's or one O and 3 A's or what?)
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes there is a large percentage of blacks behind bars or on probation.I see one major reason for this,that is a large portion of the crimes are commited on the street.These streets are more than likely high crime areas where the police presence is at it's greatest,therefore more arrests are made.Another reason is poor lawyers,the indigent person is going to get a court appointed lawyer who won't bust his butt to defend his client,he'll try to get him to agree to a plea so the lawyer won't spend much time on the case.

You guys and gals can think what you want but I have seen whites and blacks alike go through the system on the same offenses and I have seen two different sets of outcomes.I won't say that it is entirely due to race but race is a factor.

There was a case in my state a few years back where a judge was dealing cocaine  and envolved in male prostitution,I beleive he has been out of prison for a few years and is attepmting to get his law license back.It just goes to show if you have the $ you can almost get away with anything.I know for a fact he did'nt do as much time as he sentenced some people before him on the same charges.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 1:55:31 AM EDT
[#19]
I forgot to add that culture has nothing to do with it.A lot of my calls deal with whites living in poor areas,most of them being trailer parks.A lot of these people are responsible for drug sales,thefts,burglaries,shootings.stabbings etc..etc..Most of these people are able bodied but yet they are on Govt assistance.I would'nt think that many of you fall into this "culture".

By the same token there are the low income black Apartment complexes that are in our district.You have the same thing that is mentioned above.

Remember sh%* comes in all shades.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 2:32:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Reloader - I thought your comment was both appropriate AND funny as all get out!  Thank you for making it.

BCBUD - WTF?  Because retrodog puts a black lady down for committing serious fraud, he's a Klan member?  Go back to smoking your bowl, asshole.  

btw - I don't do drugs or drink at all - waaay to much of that in my past - but I do support legalization of weed and I like your board name.  But again - f*uck off, you sniveling little shit.

ARLady - Typical white guilt attitude. Gunslinger put you in your place regarding your first comment.  Much of my ancestry is German and English, but I'm not trying to sue Italy because the Roman legions invaded and I wanted to be "compensated" - get my drift?  As for your second comment - no attitude of hate here - I do have an attitude of punishing criminals, and blacks commit a disproportionately high number of crimes when compared to the white population or the population in general.  Punish them - that means put them in jail - see how that works?  I'm just like Gunny Hartman - I'm not prejudiced - I think all violent criminals and lots of non-violent ones too are ALL equally worthless.  Now go sing "Kumbaya" and feel good about how you stood up for justice to the mean, white redneck taxpayers.  

a btw for you too, ARLady - I have black friends - REAL risk your life for 'em give 'em the shirt off your back friends and there are lots of white folks I'd snuff if I wouldn't be prosecuted.  Since you are a lady and I treat "you people" differently than I do men, I will offer you a polite "buzz off".

Edited because I forgot to tell Confederate to go back to his "raise your post count" thread....dumbest G*d D*mned waste of space I have ever seen.........

Tate
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No it is not limited to one race. But at last count 72% of all  subsidized dollars go to one race. Care to guess which one?
View Quote

What is the source for that statistic? Do you have any other sources to back it up?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:52:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Post from Ghostface -
I see one major reason for this,that is a large portion of the crimes are commited on the street.These streets are more than likely high crime areas where the police presence is at it's greatest,therefore more arrests are made.
View Quote

Are you saying that these street areas have more arrests [u]simply[/u] because that's where most cops are present? Aren't the police there solely for the reason that's where crimes are being committed?
Another reason is poor lawyers,the indigent person is going to get a court appointed lawyer who won't bust his butt to defend his client,he'll try to get him to agree to a plea so the lawyer won't spend much time on the case.
View Quote

So 'poor lawyering' is another reason there are so many blacks (1 out of every 4 adult black males) either in jail or on probation?

Don't kid yourself, these 'indigent' defenders are sometimes more savvy than the assistant district attorneys they're facing when it comes to defending their appointed clients. They have the numbers on their side and can easily use the threat of taking the case to trial to obtain a favorable plea bargain for their client.

While they may all be presumed innocent in our legal system, until proven guilty, etc., just how many truly 'innocent' people do you think get arrested in this country? Fifty percent? Or maybe ten percent? Or maybe even less than that?

Eric The(FormerLegalAidVolunteerAtty)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:09:17 AM EDT
[#23]
"You and your buddies like burning crosses for fun eh?" posted by BCBUD

You're goofy. This is the perfect example of people assuming something stupid cause of their limited perception of a point I was making.

This was a faked hate crime, of which I think is actually worse than an actual hate crime. I'm not sure what they will do to her but it should be worse than whatever they would do for just falsifying a report. Fake hate crimes are done to perpetuate the perception of evil and get money and power out of an already bad situation. They just end up making the whole mess a lot worse.

As far as burning crosses in people's yards,,, I guess I'd have to start with my own girlfriend. Wait, I can't do that, she'd kick my ass. I guess I shouldn't have taught her how to shoot her AR-15 afterall.  

But I do commend you for taunting someone who you thought was a klucker though. Thanks. Now go find a real one and giv'em hell :) Or better yet, offer them a hug just to show them that we can all get along.

Oops, sorry, got a little too in touch with the feminine side. I'll try not to let that happen again.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
ARLady - Typical white guilt attitude. Gunslinger put you in your place regarding your first comment.  Much of my ancestry is German and English, but I'm not trying to sue Italy because the Roman legions invaded and I wanted to be "compensated" - get my drift?  As for your second comment - no attitude of hate here - I do have an attitude of punishing criminals, and blacks commit a disproportionately high number of crimes when compared to the white population or the population in general.  Punish them - that means put them in jail - see how that works?  I'm just like Gunny Hartman - I'm not prejudiced - I think all violent criminals and lots of non-violent ones too are ALL equally worthless.  Now go sing "Kumbaya" and feel good about how you stood up for justice to the mean, white redneck taxpayers.  

a btw for you too, ARLady - I have black friends - REAL risk your life for 'em give 'em the shirt off your back friends and there are lots of white folks I'd snuff if I wouldn't be prosecuted.  Since you are a lady and I treat "you people" differently than I do men, I will offer you a polite "buzz off".

Tate
View Quote

feel better?  feel like you put me in my place too?  want a cookie for that "scathing" put down?  

i don't give a rat's behind who your friends are.  i don't give a rat's behind what your ancestry is.  propogating hate period is deplorable.  doing so using racial differences points out small minds and smaller hearts.

i never said that the stats weren't fact.  and yes, i too want ALL criminals punished.  but correlation does not equal causation.  just because the majority of crimes are committed by blacks, or whatever statistics you want to spout, is NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK.  their skin color is no more responsible for their actions than a gun is for a school shooting.  therefore, i see no reason to make a point of their skin color.  it's the person who commits the crime, not his skin color.  if such were the case, then ALL blacks would be committing crimes and in jails.  but that's just not so.

so you see, i was already in my place and nobody put me there.  the original comment sucked.  course, for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, that's only my opinion.  i wasn't disagree with the conclusion, just the manner in which it was said.  i see no reason to spread hate and bigotry for any reason.  do you?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey ARLady,

First off I have to say that i agree with pretty much all you have to say. But I gotta admit that I thought it was pretty cute the way he led into telling you to "buzz off". I don't agree with him telling you that, just the way he did it. But then I have a pretty sick sense of humor.

Secondly, I suprised that no one seems to have brought up one important point. Even if all the statistics that he is spouting out are true,,, the problem is created by expectation of society and psychological projections placed on some of the individuals you are talking about. Statistically speaking, given a truly equivelent environment, the percentage of bung-holes and riff-raff is the same across all races. Now don't start quoting me as one of those bleeding hearts that is saying that we have to forgive them for what the do. Hell no, they broke the law. But we do owe it to ourselves to look at this trend and try to do more to change it.

So in conjunction with what you're saying, all this hatred stuff has to stop. It just propogates the division and causes nothing but problems. The small minded are always looking for someone else to blame. That's how Hitler talked the Germans into killing all those Jews. Now a few redneck blabbering morons try to do the same to get rid of the blacks or hispanics or whoever. But, but, but if we can only blame them for all our problems then we can feel good about ourselves and life will be better. WRONG, you'll just find someone else to hate and blame when your life doesn't work out. Maybe you guys should look in the mirror and start there.

Keep going ARLady, I got'chur back covered :)
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Eric the Hun,I thought my post was pretty clear.I'm not kidding my self nor I am I trying to kid you.The streets/areas with the high crime
is where most of the arrests are made,why?Well that's where the crimes are being committed right out in the open.This is where the community sees people at their worst and this is where they demand the police to clean up.
Mr.Hun don't kid yourself,money makes the world go around.If you beleive a person has as good as a chance with a court appointed attorney as they would with a paid one,then I have some beach front property to sell you here in Indiana.
It's just this simple,if you want to catch fish,
you go to the fishing hole.If you want to catch criminals,you go to where they are.I have never nor has any one in my department that I know of has made an arrest in the areas where the doctors, judeges,business leaders live.No there is'nt many innocent people arrested,I'd say less than 10% are innocent but that is drawing from my personal experience.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#27]
It's late - I'm tired - that's good - I'm calm and mellow.......

Sorry, but you did not "get my drift".  I wasn't pointing out my ancestry for any other reason than to point out that I only see news reports of black organizations asking for reparations.  I could have used any number of examples - I just tried to use one that would be easily understood - guess I missed the mark.  Ok, I'm really a left handed albino Guatemalan lesbian muslim - my group doesn't call for reparations from Spain, ok?

Yourself and retrodog both chastise me for spouting statistics????  Where?? (although I've read plenty.... chesk out the FBI's site)

ARlady quote - "just because the majority of crimes are committed by blacks, or whatever statistics you want to spout, is NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK. "

Please show me where I said ^ that ^.

continued....
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#28]
We are both generalizing - you SEEM to think I'm bubba from the KKK because I don't walk around noting how downtrodden US blacks are and getting office space in Harlem.  I think that deep down, you DO suffer from white guilt and that's why your attack was so quick and fervent.

The people we associate with tell a lot about us.  Don't you think you could draw some conclusions - probably pretty accurate ones - from the fact that I'm an AR15 board member??  Pro 2nd, gun enthusiast, patriotic, ect......  Well??  People do draw conclusions with the info they are given - that's why i gave you the info I did re: my friends.  

As for generalizing - you're telling me you don't do it too.  When you think "democrat", don't you automatically think "gun grabber" even though you know that that's not true 100% of the time?  I generalize a lot - perhaps too much.

It would be silly to say to retrodog, if you thought him to be a racist "i don't give a rat's behind who your girlfriend is" - I mean, come on - who his girlfriend is actually would bear weight here, I think.

Anyway, the reason I replied was to make damned sure and set the record straight as far as what I believe.  I believe that all men (even women [:D]) were created equal in the eyes of God and discrimination/bigotry sucks.  I also believe that white guilt, reverse discrimination, and the mere discussion of reparations to blacks is utter BS.  I don't owe them squat. End of story.

After WWI and WWII we limited Germany's military becouse they had shown themselves to be troublemakers.  We GENERALIZED - Germans start wars - take away their war toys.  Don't let violent felons legally own firearms - they aren't all still threats after they get out of the pen, but we GENERALIZE.  ect, ect, ect....  Racial crime stats + LA riots + Seattle riots + Cincinnati riots + agressive nature of many American blacks = GENERALIZATION.

fast type mode ON - I'm tired:

On Public Radio the other day I was listening to "This American Life".  The segment was on a black lady from NYC living in Paris.  She loved the abscence of prejudice against american blacks in paris.  she and another black lady were waiting in line for a movie and they decided to cut in the front of the line, "just like they would have in the US" because US whites are afraid of confrontations with blacks.  She was surprised when the parisians, even the women - started shouting to get to the back of the line - it really startled her.  I think she's right - most US whites are afraid of blacks - I guess I am too.  Fear breeds hatred.  Just a thought.  Anyway tha's it for now.  If you have any questions, just axe me. [:D]

Tate
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#29]
fine let me set the record straight.  i wasn't "accusing" you of using stats.  i was merely saying that stats, as we both know all too well, can be used in just about anyway a person wants to.

and i never said that you personally believed that being black causes people to ask for undeserved handouts.  i made that comment because it was being suggested, albeit quite covertly, that there might be truth to it, the evidence offered being that the majority of welfare dollars are giving to blacks.

again, i'll state for the record that i was not arguing the conclusions of anybody.  i agree that there is a disproportionate number of blacks collecting welfare money.  i had a problem with the statement because it was hate-mongering based on race.  it was using a false premise that all black people want handouts.  and putting down the black race.

i'm not guilty for being white.  i have no control over it.  why should i feel guilty?  it's not like i had a choice in the matter.  neither am i proud of being white.  again.  it's not a choice, i had no say in the matter.  i focus on me as the individual and the things that i can control.  i'm proud of certain things and not so proud of others.  but those are all aspects of my personality that i have control over and can do something about.  my skin color is just my skin color.  just like my eyes are blue and my hair is brown.  i'm not ashamed that i'm not a blonde.  neither am i proud to be a brunette.  that's just my physical make-up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#30]
ARLady, this should clear up a few things...

I checked the sources, and it's all "right on". None of it is "made up".

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-100FactsAboutBlacks.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:41:37 AM EDT
[#31]
How about some honesty?

I have nothing against the negro race, but I absolutely despise negro culture.  It lowers the quality of life for everyone, including black people.  Negro culture is the reason for the predicament that they are in, not because people dislike the color of their skin.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:09:47 AM EDT
[#32]
The fact that a minority segment of the population sucks up a disproportionately large share of the welfare dollars and that same minority segment commits a large majority of the crimes is a problem.
The problem is simply compounded when someone points this out they are accused of racism or hate mongering. It is simply stating facts people. It is like saying the grass is green and the sky is blue. When it is a fact it is not racism it is realism. I am a realist and do not try to pretend that it does not exist.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#33]
You guys are goofy, especially Tate. I just brought up my girlfriend cause someone accused me of burning crosses on front yards. I didn't go back to look so it may have been you, I don't know.

I just started this post to point out that if Hate Crimes deserve more punishment than the equivelent Regular Crime then the flasification of a Hate Crime deserves more punishment than a regular one.

And as long as we're being honest here. I belong to the true American majority, multiracial. I'm white and cherokee. My girlfriend is black and hispanic.

All you guys can quit worrying about all the cultural differences and such cause in another 15-20 years our people will be put into power by "the man". Then everybody will have to come up with new reasons to hate each other, like religion. Just ask the Irish, that's always been a good one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh, and another thing, the first black, red, white, yellow, brown, pink, purple, blue, or silver person who tries to cut in front of me in any line is gonna catch hell. I've done it before and will again.

On second thought, if they are silver,,, I might be a little careful till I figure out if they are packing a "phased plasma blaster". Ouch!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The fact that a minority segment of the population sucks up a disproportionately large share of the welfare dollars and that same minority segment commits a large majority of the crimes is a problem.
The problem is simply compounded when someone points this out they are accused of racism or hate mongering. It is simply stating facts people. It is like saying the grass is green and the sky is blue. When it is a fact it is not racism it is realism. I am a realist and do not try to pretend that it does not exist.
View Quote

and you all are missing the point that i'm trying to make.  there is a way to point out a statistic that isn't grounded in bigotry and hate.  and there is a way to point out this exact same statistic that IS grounded in bigotry and hate.

i NEVER said that the statistics weren't true.  never.  i said that the propogation of hate, using the guise of quoting accurate statistics, is wrong.  it solves nothing and worsens everything.

i don't even remember who first made the comment.  i don't believe that he is racist.  prejudice yes.  racist is something i have to hold judgement on because i haven't seen his actions or heard his words.  my comment was to show how ludicrous it is to judge someone from the color of his skin, which is what that comment was doing.  you may have all the stats in the world to back up your statement that blacks really do receive a larger share (and again, for those with thick skulls, i never doubted that in the first place).

the only generalizations you can make with that statistic is this:  given any random welfare recipient, there is a greater chance of him being black than any other race.

however, that same statistic does NOT support the conclusion that given any random black man, there is a greater chance of him being on welfare than not.  and that is what that bad comment was saying.  (note:  i am not saying that there isn't a statistic that would support this conclusion.  i'm saying that the one offered up does not logically support this conclusion. there is a difference.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top